Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper | 1 Injured and 3 Missing from Yacht Capsize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9IW0BSZ.png]

1 Injured and 3 Missing from Yacht Capsize

[Image: 14b7oeh.jpg]

Jeffery Seymour (left) and Jason Middleswoth (right), two very wealthy corporate executives celebrating the success of their company.

A 50 year old man is injured and 3 others are missing after a small yacht overturned.

Jeffery Seymour was picked up from the water about a mile out to sea off the EvoCity coast at about 17:00 on Monday.

He has suffered severe injures and doctors are still unsure whether he will survive.

Jason Middlesworth, 35, and his mistress, 24,  are missing along with Mr. Seymour's wife.

The two corporate executives and their partners were reported missing amid concerns of worsening weather conditions.

The coastguard launched a search after it was alerted by someone on the shore.

[Image: 2ia5zd5.jpg]

The boat was towed back to shore on Monday evening.

They found the yacht and later located Mr. Seymour, who was airlifted to hospital.

Local councillor Kent Rake, who knows the men, said they were good friends who lived in the Lakeside area. He said the tragedy was ''devastating for the whole coast''.

Lifeboats were involved in the search on Monday night, as well as the rescue helicopter and three coastguard teams from EvoCity.

Tony Shelton, a national maritime operations manager with the EvoCity Coastguard Agency, told EvoCity Newspaper three teams were taking part in a resumed coastline search and a further two lifeboats had put to sea to re-cover the area in daylight.

[IMG]http://[/img]

A search has resumed of the shoreline at EvoCity and the area where the boat was found.

He said:
Quote:"Half an hour into yesterday's search we located the overturned hull of the small yacht which gave us extremely good data on the position and 45 minutes after that we recovered the gentleman.

"So we know where to look. The search area itself remains quite tight and I have got an awful lot of assets to cover that."

Mr Shelton said the weather was "moderate" at the time of the incident. He said there were fresh breezes but definitely not gale force.

If you have any interesting stories contact Francesco Serpico (pm me on the forums).
*Alexander Davidson sit down in his chair and takes up the new addition of EvoCity Newspaper, he read the front page and he makes a sly grin while mumbling outloud "Karma I quess." Then leans back in his chair and close the news paper.*

Ooc: Good article as always, Oct.  Keep it up.
[me=Devin]nods in approval at Francesco's work[/me]

It'll be published tomorrow. Good work, lad.

OOC: It begins! Great article mate Wink
[me=BouncingBall]Writes a complaint to the company. [/me]
OOC: Who ever owned that boat must have lost tons of untaxed donator money
(Aug 13, 2015, 06:16 AM)reefaz link Wrote: [ -> ]OOC: Who ever owned that boat must have lost tons of untaxed donator money

[b]Yeah.
(Aug 13, 2015, 06:16 AM)reefaz link Wrote: [ -> ]OOC: Who ever owned that boat must have lost tons of untaxed donator money
*cough*
Good RP man. I loved it. Keep it going  ;D