Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Store] Dupes Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: zRW1nTt.png]
Est. 2015

What We Do
Dupes Inc. is a premium custom and pre-made dupes retailer, ran by 'LivKX, Mark-The-Mushroom & Evilmat360'.
We offer quotes based on the requests of our customers, with pricing that fits the current state of the Evocity Economy (Currently, low).

Why Choose Us?
Our attention to detail and ability to meet the customer's orders in a professional manner make us the #1 choice for every Evocity citizen that needs construction.
Not only do we offer our custom design services, but also our fantastic pre-made dupes for excellent prices.
We operate in both the 2D and 33X districts of Evocity, so our designs can be for either as requested, if not both.
Anything that a customer may need, from the President needing a nexus security dupe, to a shopkeeper wanting to spice up his shop look, we've got it covered.

Previous Works
Please see below for our premade works.
Custom dupes that were made will be shown here once built.

Pricing & Ordering
Our pricing will vary depending on each project. There are no set prices, meaning any quotes are also completely negotiable.
We pride ourselves in giving realistic and fair prices for our projects.
To help us out with your order, we have created an order form. We understand that you may need to include lots of detail, or some details which are private and you do not wish to disclose to the public. In such a case, please add [L²:RP] LivKX on steam where we can discuss things more personally.
Please use this order form and email it to <orders@dupesinc.evocity.in> (Send below)
Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]33x, 2D or universal?:[/b]
[b]What is the location of the dupe? Or is it dynamic?:[/b]
[b]What do you need building?:[/b]
[b]Detail out of 10?:[/b]
[b]Max props?:[/b]
[b]What is your budget?:[/b]
[b]Extra information:[/b]

Prebuilt Dupes!

Our prebuilt dupes are now in stock (mostly anyway) and can be purchased straight away.
In the coming weeks this collection will be expanded as we search through our many, many blueprints.
To check out a dupe, just open it's spoiler for pictures and information.
To order a prebuilt dupe, to drop us a line below.

Methlab Organizer [Hot seller!] - $10000 $4000 Sale!
XSellize X1 Gaming Laptop - $10000
Macbook Laptop - $4000 $4000 [Sale!]
Nexus Securimax - $15500
Ani Island - $200,000 (Sale) [Premium Item]
Backstreet Home - $30000
OK! Guns - $10000 $6000! [Sale!]

Dupes Inc. - Catering to you with quality.
LivKX
Mark-The-Mushroom
Evilmat360
Custom orders available in 1 week.
Nice! Might just order one since I'm shit at building
Please welcome Evilmat360 to Dupes Inc.
We have launched with some prebuilt dupes able to purchase right now!
Custom orders will be taken in 1 week!
lol your methlab organiser reminds me of Kinguin. Good luck, but shouldn't this be in marketplace rather than the clans section? That's where my shop is.
(Aug 12, 2015, 02:28 PM)Link link Wrote:lol your methlab organiser reminds me of Kinguin. Good luck, but shouldn't this be in marketplace rather than the clans section? That's where my shop is.

I only realized after I'd made it the whole TSM thing aha
Methlab Organizer 2k discount on sale
-updated
Can you show me a picture of "Ani Island - $100,000 [Premium Item]" i maybe want to buy it
(Sep 16, 2015, 08:37 AM)Nuts link Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show me a picture of "Ani Island - $100,000 [Premium Item]" i maybe want to buy it

You can take inspiration from Dupes Inc. and you can try to copy it Tongue.
Once the servers come back to life i'll hop on just to get a screenshot of the island.
Be warned that it's around 90 props and therefore to spawn it you would need extended proplimit.
Can you make a sweet Nexus dupe for 33x? I want it to look nice. :3
(Sep 20, 2015, 11:53 AM)Mr. Oblichicken link Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make a sweet Nexus dupe for 33x? I want it to look nice. :3

Hey man, glad you're interested in the services.
Please can you fill out the order form in the original post?
Cheers.
Steam Name: Mr. Oblichicken
33x, 2D or universal?: 33x
What is the location of the dupe? Or is it dynamic?: Nexus
What do you need building?: Nexus Security Dupe
Detail out of 10?: 7
Max props?: 10 less than the max prop limit, if that makes any sense.
Extra information: I'd like it to look really nice and eye catching, it's gotta be good security and I'd like a Nexus sign on the front of the Nexus. Thanks Wink
(Sep 20, 2015, 02:20 PM)Mr. Oblichicken link Wrote: [ -> ]Steam Name: Mr. Oblichicken
33x, 2D or universal?: 33x
What is the location of the dupe? Or is it dynamic?: Nexus
What do you need building?: Nexus Security Dupe
Detail out of 10?: 7
Max props?: 10 less than the max prop limit, if that makes any sense.
Extra information: I'd like it to look really nice and eye catching, it's gotta be good security and I'd like a Nexus sign on the front of the Nexus. Thanks Wink

Thanks for your order, we're going to be working on it as soon as the servers are alive.
Question, what budget are you looking at?
$30,000 but I will be judging what I believe is the correct cost based on your other Nexus base thingy.
(Sep 20, 2015, 06:44 PM)Mr. Oblichicken link Wrote: [ -> ]$30,000 but I will be judging what I believe is the correct cost based on your other Nexus base thingy.

Those prices are actually outdated, thanks for reminding me.
They're from when L2 first came out, nobody had cash.
Pages: 1 2