Limelight Forums

Full Version: GMOD UPDATE #TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys just wanted to make an announcement letting you know we are updating the game mode to the current gmod update. It is going to take a little longer than we thought due to wanting to fix some bugs before we push live, while we have the chance. Thank you so much for your patience!

Be ready to step back into the LimeLight!
About how long do you think it will take to update?
Thanks for the update! Thought my gmod is bugging.
Just updated my Gmod and went into sandbox and it sent my avast mental. just to check it was not just avast I also scanned my Gmod folder with Malwarebytes and it found the same thing (after validating cache and temp disable avast in order to re-download the file to test this obviously)
[Image: A7FuToB.png]
We're working as quick as we can.

We're experiencing a slight issue with the server missing some Steam Libraries, but so are a lot of other people (including hosting companies).
Anyone experiencing client issues go here: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1...st48435780
Seems the servers are back up! Enjoy guys!
(Aug 11, 2015, 01:30 PM)The Imaginative Lad link Wrote:Just updated my Gmod and went into sandbox and it sent my avast mental. just to check it was not just avast I also scanned my Gmod folder with Malwarebytes and it found the same thing (after validating cache and temp disable avast in order to re-download the file to test this obviously)

Ok so I told it to put it as a false positive as no one else seems to have this problem.

Quick work guys on getting the servers back up Smile
(Aug 11, 2015, 01:39 PM)The Imaginative Lad link Wrote:[quote author=The Imaginative Lad link=topic=837.msg8443#msg8443 date=1439292610]
Just updated my Gmod and went into sandbox and it sent my avast mental. just to check it was not just avast I also scanned my Gmod folder with Malwarebytes and it found the same thing (after validating cache and temp disable avast in order to re-download the file to test this obviously)

Ok so I told it to put it as a false positive as no one else seems to have this problem.

Quick work guys on getting the servers back up Smile
[/quote]

I got the same thing but my GMod seems unaffected.
(Aug 11, 2015, 01:16 PM)Mr Doc link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update! Thought my gmod is bugging.

Thanks

smallseotools article rewriter  long tail pro discount coupon code  mac article spinner