Limelight Forums

Full Version: br on [L2:RP Matthew] (gonna take u to court) xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: (Also make this your title. IE: Report on Venom)
[L2:RP] Matthew

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54195186

Server: Which server did it happen on?
limelight v2d

Summary: What led up to this event and what was the player doing?
everyone was mass rdm and minge and he was one of em i just got on a saw this

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
https://youtu.be/BSWlvb5v_MM
Please provide a Steam ID.
Player has 12 hours.
i cant find it plz help!
I got your steam ID right here! STEAM_0:0:54195186
spend 1hr looking for it come back with it and u put it in xD
First off. He attacked me and the video description says "Mass RDM" i did not mass RDM actaully he attacked me after i revived the president. I was defending myself after he started attacking as he was being a cunt if you have the full video proof he attacked like 10 people and broke NLR like 8 times. I'm not the one in the wrong here now purplewolf not my fault you were being a cunt in the end even everyone agreed so most of us left the server.
I'd also like to state that he did not record the full scenario what had occurred. + there was only 10 players on at the time and i was called over for a situation with the president, "Matthew >.<" the other cop was more of a minge than i was. So dare you to have the audacity to report me than the other people. For this purple and for you being 13 years old i will be issuing you a VAC ban report. Its obvious that you were not the suitable age when you got garry's mod.
ok one u tryed to take me to court coz i showed hthe vid to admin two ur gonna vac ban me coz my age ill report that to steam terms and service
three i talked to admin thay all say thay have had many reports on you four i have pics aswell of you jumping of nexus as pres (abuseing spawn immunity)
Involved- As you can see I am in the video as I saw the whole thing! Matthew was continuously using the defib as a weapon towards people and from the video purple only caught him killing the cop!
Wanna stop lying? huh please go get the logs. MrDoc you have being a complete D*ck to me in game and you continue to do so.
Might I add that the entire server started to fuck about?

I disconnected because of this.
^^^ thats why i also disconnected. I wrote this server is getting worse, i was defending myself i wasn't going to be killed constantly so i had to defib the guy. i then disconnected check the logs if you dont believe me.
But you still killed the cop as a medic?
What else could i do? get killed constantly? not putting up for it.
(Aug 12, 2015, 03:10 PM)MatthewTheGreat link Wrote:What else could i do? get killed constantly? not putting up for it.
yes u can...
Pages: 1 2