Limelight Forums

Full Version: Come on lads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ban.png]

As in, come on.

I am not sure if these are out of context, but why?
You've played on that server a long time, you've certainly enjoyed it. And now you do this.
I do not get it.

Not to mention how bad you make us look.
You are only pouring oil into the fire.
I whole heartly agree. This entire FL vs LL needs to stop.
(Aug 11, 2015, 11:43 AM)Davidson link Wrote:I whole heartly agree. This entire FL vs LL needs to stop.

^^
Support this, we don't want to start a war between communities, just choose LL, FL, or both, but don't start a war
I can speak on behalf of Markus that his case was not intentional nor did he do anything to harm the server. But I am disappointed in the rest. No need for this guys, they do it on our server too but let them, then they will just look like the bad guys. We need to hold our heads high!
We will take the same stance as FL in this matter. Minging on other servers with the LimeLight tags will result in you being banned here.
(Aug 11, 2015, 12:52 PM)Rolorox link Wrote:I can speak on behalf of Markus that his case was not intentional nor did he do anything to harm the server. But I am disappointed in the rest. No need for this guys, they do it on our server too but let them, then they will just look like the bad guys. We need to hold our heads high!

How can you accidently hack on a server? lol.
(Aug 11, 2015, 04:36 PM)GeorgeTheBoy link Wrote:We will take the same stance as FL in this matter. Minging on other servers with the LimeLight tags will result in you being banned here.
[Image: 953f019d4c23334fac1944b7074bdd07.png]
Ban him Smile
(Aug 11, 2015, 05:24 PM)GLOgangGreedXD link Wrote:[quote author=Rolorox link=topic=827.msg8423#msg8423 date=1439290353]
I can speak on behalf of Markus that his case was not intentional nor did he do anything to harm the server. But I am disappointed in the rest. No need for this guys, they do it on our server too but let them, then they will just look like the bad guys. We need to hold our heads high!

How can you accidently hack on a server? lol.
(Aug 11, 2015, 04:36 PM)GeorgeTheBoy link Wrote:We will take the same stance as FL in this matter. Minging on other servers with the LimeLight tags will result in you being banned here.
[Image: 953f019d4c23334fac1944b7074bdd07.png]
Ban him Smile
[/quote]

It was accidental per say. He just joined Fearless while still having some "hacks" on. Like very basic ones. He thought that it wouldn't even work. But he literally got on, (didn't kill anyone or minge) then he got approached by an admin and banned. Just saying he didn't do it with malicious intent. Doesn't mean it wasn't silly haha