Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request for Rozzok Sargeras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys I was going to play on the server later but I got caught up in world of warcraft and managing something else, if you were curious  I have 3 level 100's basically and running all old raids gives you about 9000 gold each character, that's lots of cash for 3 hours of my time, especially considering you only need about 25,000 gold to pay for a monthly subscription.

Now for the unban request

Your Name: Rozzok, Rozzok | Youtube, Rozzok James, Rozzok Sargeras ( Currently )

Ban ID: 116

Banned by: Temar

Server: whichever server Mahti joined.

Ban Reason: trying to hack website

Why should you be unbanned?: well i'm not sure why my reason was for hacking a website, all I clearly remember was reading about fearless and the entire staff team splitting, then a few days later I joined mahti and DAMN those downloads were taking long. so I went outside with a black lab I was watching and when I came back in I got kicked or server crashed. not sure I just knew that I should hop on world of warcraft since I recently got into it and get my deathknight from 90 to 100, which I did. So today comes around and my brother whose currently staying at my house comes in and says during a casual conversation " oh yea you're banned from lime light " first thing that pops up in my head is maybe I got banned for joining and afking, or maybe it's because I opened a TTT server with an old TTT friend of mine. But when he told me it was about hacking the website I was like hell no man I don't know any of that, so I came onto this website from enzymes profile ( try adding him but I clicked view more a few minutes later and he doesn't accept that stuff so er yeah )  I don't really have any proof but i'm just not involved really other than living in the same house. And not sure who nil is but I do have a second steam account I don't use which i'll link at the bottom if you want to ban that aswell :/ it was for dark souls softban because they ban you for picking up items if you didn't finish the dlc.

Evidence: What do you need, I don't have anything really. just let me knofw what you need for this.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/therozzok/ my dark souls second steam account, ban it if you think it's justified, I rarely go on him anymore because I don't play dark souls. be thorough if you will.

note : I can't find mahti on my friendslist anymore, ;_; i'm sorry, And my brother goes and leaves this house, so an IP ban on him would mean I get banned aswell because you know same house. So if two Ip's come up it's because I have a DESKTOP pc that I can't drag around everywhere and he has a laptop which is sort of lucky.

thanks for reading. i'll check out more later and so forth new expansion announced.
Unban request approved since no responds in 7 days.