Limelight Forums

Full Version: [STORE] EvoCity Customs - Dupe Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pqCMbE6.png]
Evocity Customs - Designing Tomorrow

[Image: g1PdCZz.png]

Welcome to EvoCity Customs. Our goal is to design tomorrow, with quality and efficiency. We are opening a dupe market to share our work and talent to the general public - we hope to share our quality and skills in the building industry and build you some aesthetically pleasing and efficient structures.

We'll be taking our time to build your dupes so please don't rush us. Here is information about our contractors!

Link: Hey, I'm Link.

Wood: G'day chaps, I'm Wood! I'm one of the builders at EvoCity Customs. I have became pretty good at building signs along with my eye for attention to detail. Recently I decided we should open a dupe market after we received multiple compliments about our dupes.

[Image: RqLVXVQ.png]

[Image: ljgZrNV.png]

We base all our prices on the level of detail, time and size of your dupe. We'll give you a price quota once you fill out the form below.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Kind of dupe (RP, base ect.):[/b]
[b]Level of Detail (high, medium, low):[/b]
[b]How many dupes:[/b]
[b]Budget:[/b]
[b]Theme (police, mafia ect.):[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]

Thank-you and have a nice day!

Last updated 10/08/15
Can't wait!

Send these orders in.
Looking good guys! I have always liked your builds! Goodluck with the dupe shop Smile
- Updated the page with a new build, Evo Laundry.

*deleted*
I don't think that they still make dupes, Wood the ex-developer as recently resigned from his position and doesn't have time for the server any more. Link doesn't play Garry's Mod from what I know and this has been a dead thread for a while now.