Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP]ÐarkN00b

Ban ID:  112

Banned by: [L²]Ollie
Server:  X33

Ban Reason: Insulting players in OOC chat

Why should you be unbanned?: I make this because I don't understand why I got banned instantly withount even a single warning. So the reason why I should get unbanned is because even trough I did insult them (f**king f**s) but I meant it as calling them idiots which is insult yes. But how warning me or punishing the players that use word like "f**k" and so in in the OOC? I find it pretty much unfair that not even single warning is given to people that use f**k in the OOC or just complain there. So if this gets denied I would like a explaination why you ignore that people. (If you gonna say that you're busy then how come you found time to search in logs to find me insulting?). Not to mention like most of people I broke the same rule "5.6". Also see the rule 5.5? I think that happens pretty much often and there is no punishment for that.
Reminder - I would like explaination why you never punish such things as it's pretty much the same thing (breaking rules).

Not to mention using racism etc IC is totaly the same like in OOC. As there are some ppl that still take it personally.

Evidence: Examples of arguing and so on.
And there are more that I did not notice while searching console. I belive I don't have to post ppl calling admin in OOC as it happens pretty much often. Unfortunately my console has limit and did not record whole day so I guess you can check logs and so on how many times there are insults (sometimes worse than mine) almost 100x daily. Noone ever cares that is insults a certain person or person that is not on the server.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards
Homophobia is not allowed out of character nor is insulting people out of character. You called someone a " fucking faggot "

You're basing your UBR on other peoples cases. and you do bring up some valid points, why those players weren't dealt with I don't know but it certainly doesn't give you or anyone else the green light to insult others. 
So you want to tell me that others that use it pretty much often remain unpunished (and propably gonna remain like that) and I get punished for such common thing? Today before I got banned such things were all around you when you got on the server and you did nothing yet I got punished for 1 line. What would happen if I said it in OOC then? Propably nothing because I see that OOC things are pretty much ignored. So basically others got green light to insult and I got banned like I was saying in OOC with caps "F*C* Y*U EVERYONE" it's totaly the same and I already saw such case today.

I don't get the logic there. I would understand if I got blacklist but ban like I was FailRPing or whatever. Like I said it's unfair to me. How come some cases got blacklist only or warning?

PS - F*g is not homophobia.
PS2 - "I said "Fu*king f**s". (Does not matter much ik)
the word " fag " as it can be used in various contexts, however calling someone " fucking fags " are very homophobic yes. Fag is a term used often to downgrade homosexuals and by calling someone a fucking fag you're insulting them on the assumption on their sexual orientation and putting it in a bad light. So yes. Calling them a fucking fag is homophobic and insensitive toward the individual.

Unban request have been reviewed and approved. I'll remove your ban but instate an OOC blacklist for an hour. as the punsihment is rather hard.