Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Request Bot JER + Wrabbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Bot JER and Wrabbie

SteamID: Bot JER - STEAM_0:1:93949226
Server: V2d

Summary: I had a base with contra, then on cam I see rebels driving from tunnel towards the base, they park behind the base and straight away, equip gun and storms inside. (Any talk about hearing contra would be bullshit, since he went straight into the base.

After that my game crashes and I rejoin to get closer to location. My friend who didnt die, start to shoot at their car, they exit it and kill him. I pick up his weapon. THey tell me to drop it, I refuse and get killed. RDM and Random Raid.
There also was some guy in ooc (I believe it was Reefaz) Who also mentioned them storming into his place without evidence or reason. I assume there was even more. If admins could check logs.

Evidence:
[Image: CBACEFDEB0EA59CE51635FC792221F8205DC3C47]
[Image: 5722EE1BF014443362ED97B008AA5E299755FF85]
HERE I get killed VV
[Image: 515AB492961CBCECBBE38DBC9C85EB133955D972]

[Image: 36412A1A90AD0415ABD61656CD1E1E6FEA275D1E]

[Image: CA2C200958EFBC567F4FA321E2934F6EE4299F3B]

Me and Jericho was roleplaying as decently poor rebels/criminals breaking into houses and stealing the valuables, and doing this rather quietly if possible picklocking doors/silenced weapons etc, and we had a background roleplay setup at the radiotower.

You happened to have a base that had contra inside it so we broke into it stealing everything, and because you shot us inside your base we had to kill you. Then we were about to get back to our "base" at radiotower but at the way there we see you and your friend which was a gun dealer at the time, then he opened fire on us so we killed him. And because he was your friend we had to dispose you because you saw us murder your friend, you could either deal with this yourself by killing us for revenge or even calling the police on us which would give us trouble in a roleplay situation so we avoided this and killed you.

And for the gun you picked up we asked nicely if you could drop it but you did not drop it so we didnt care more about that it isjust a pistol, instead of roleplaying the situation you just said "Fuck you" in local ooc
Hearing contraband is a valid RP reason to raid. Wither you said they've heard it or not is not really supplied in the evidence you've provided.

As rebels you are allowed to do the things that Wrabbie said other than asking someone to drop a weapon that he has not equipped. Judging from both these screenshots and what you both said you two broke rules as well.

Prosto

- You have floating cameras and according to the rules you are not allowed to have floating props.
*--- A one hour blacklist will be issued.

Wrabbie

- You are not allowed to put people under FearRP and tell them drop a weapon when they don't have it already equipped.
*--- A 2 hour weapons blacklist will be issued for both players.

Player report approved.