Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-game] Chemical list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you type /chemical in-game, it has the audio of Dig, however, the list does not show.
(Aug 10, 2015, 11:43 AM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ]When you type /chemical in-game, it has the audio of Dig, however, the list does not show.

That is because you are trying to cook without me.

Ontopic, doesn't it display in the console?
(Aug 10, 2015, 11:50 AM)Doodleh link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=770.msg8019#msg8019 date=1439199802]
When you type /chemical in-game, it has the audio of Dig, however, the list does not show.

[/quote]

Yes, it does show in console. Just didn't think to look there. However, I will leave this up as it does not show in the chat.
(Aug 10, 2015, 12:03 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Doodleh link=topic=770.msg8022#msg8022 date=1439200211]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=770.msg8019#msg8019 date=1439199802]

[/quote]

Yes, it does show in console. Just didn't think to look there. However, I will leave this up as it does not show in the chat.
[/quote]

Now a very important quesion, what is the recipe.
/chemical definitely needs changing anyway. It's a dull way of getting the list. We'll work on this and perhaps ask for suggestions at some point; feel free to make them if you have any.