Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Request for DoomDude1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: DoomDude1
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21567584
Server: v2d

Summary: Me and another Corleone member (Name: ncDevin) were extorting a business, and they refused our offer of "protection". Therefore I flung an MP5 around, but not actually harming any players. At this moment DoomDude1 broke FearRP and pulled out a gun and killed me.

Even though I was holding up three people, which would stretch the rules of FearRP, the players would be fearing for their friends' life, therefore they still broke FearRP.

Evidence:  https://youtu.be/_Nf2jzdDuVU?t=242
You came earlier and threatened me, then I told you to leave and not come back. I also took your threat seriously and prepared myself adequately

Being a gun store, naturally I would have a loaded weapon under the counter,which due to the mechanics of the game I had equipped on me (just think how many markets in the US have a loaded shotgun under the counter, let alone a gun store). So you ran into a gun store, alone and proceeded to not even try and organize your would-be captives, rather blast the ceiling. No demands, no threats for the lives of others, just shooting the ceiling.
Inside the store at the time.

You were shooting in the air, causing us to fear more than if you were to just hold your gun at us. I've heard if shots are fired fearRP is off.
From the evidence provided, I do not see a Fear RP breakage on DoomDude1's part.

Denied.