Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mancom37 Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [KK]Mancom37

Ban ID: 76

Banned by: [L²] PREDITOR OF WAR

Server: Evocity_v33x

Ban Reason: Breaking FearRP(that I don t agree with and will explain later)

Why should you be unbanned?: I will present how everything went in my view:There was a raid over the apartements so the police was called,on the backstreet I found a individual with a pot of weed,I would later pick some of it and then shoot the pot in a way to claim the rest of the weed and scare that individual.The cops came the first one armed with a taser pointing at me since I had my revolver still out I placed it down and RP placing my hands up,the second officer came with a MP5 on safety and I saw this has an opportunity to run,I didn t see this has breaking fearrp since:One and the only weapon pointed at me was a non-lethal weapon so I knew my character would suffer minor-damage,and the other one was on safety and could not be used right away when I ran.After that I entered in a unknown store and a shootout began ending up with me dead.

Evidence:

The "reaches out for a drink" was a mistake,the supposed "drink" was the gun.

Althought the officers talked by Voice Chat I only have my loggs of my actions in chat:
[Image: 91D45DB9B53877A968ED68EE5C81EF70F15FCECC]
You broke fear RP.

You're supposed to do as they say when you have a firearm, you instead decided to do your own thing. You started off well, but then you did this.

v33x [01:21:46] [KK]Mancom37 (STEAM_0:0:40267251) said: /me WOuld try to run

From there you RAN AWAY AT GUNPOINT into a building and decided to pull out your own firearm, from there have a gunfight which you died. You should not have ran away at gunpoint, thus you broke fear RP. And you were banned.

Also, tasers still apply for fear RP. Regardless of whether it was actually a firearm or a taser, which it was one of those, you still ran away when it was right in front of you facing your general direction.

I see no reason for your ban to be removed.
But like I stated the only gun that was currently being pointed at me was a non-lethal weapon,there are various cases of individuals attempting to run from an officer with a taser.
Denied, you broke fear RP and got punished for it.

Fear RP applies to tasers, just as firearms.