Limelight Forums

Full Version: What should i buy first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What should i do?

Save up 160k for a Mustang
Or
Buy a cheap car, Volkswagen etc..
(Aug 9, 2015, 01:22 AM)Pix link Wrote: [ -> ]What should i do?

Or

You should NOT buy a Mustang and buy a Raptor or a S60R. Mustangs are very difficult to drive if you do not know how to.
(Aug 9, 2015, 01:32 AM)jarz link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Pix link=topic=710.msg7613#msg7613 date=1439076132]
What should i do?

Or

You should NOT buy a Mustang and buy a Raptor or a S60R. Mustangs are very difficult to drive if you do not know how to.
[/quote]

I suggest you buy a raptor, 4 (I think) seats and you can put random stuff in the back
(Aug 9, 2015, 01:32 AM)jarz link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Pix link=topic=710.msg7613#msg7613 date=1439076132]
What should i do?

Or

[/quote]

Huh, On the old server (FL) i thought the mustang had reasonable handling, Have they changed that on Limelight?.
The Mustang is very drifty.

I prefer the Raptor as it has 5 seats and it very useful in the early contra-whoring stages as you can throw pots or whatever you want in the back. It goes almost 60 MPH if I'm not mistaken.
(Aug 9, 2015, 01:45 AM)Pix link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=jarz link=topic=710.msg7620#msg7620 date=1439076759]
[quote author=Pix link=topic=710.msg7613#msg7613 date=1439076132]
What should i do?

Or

[/quote]

Huh, On the old server (FL) i thought the mustang had reasonable handling, Have they changed that on Limelight?.
[/quote]

The mustang is hands down the best car to make turns on. If you know how to do it... You have to time your drifts precisely, and if you don't, you're done. If you're in a pursuit it's game over. Hell, you might even crash your car completely and kill yourself due to it.

The Raptor has 5 seats, decent handling, decent speed, and can transport pots/contra. The S60R is as fast as the cop car and has hands down the best handling in the gamemode. I don't have to let go of w to turn, or even slow down.
Thanks everyone for the Feedback!  Big Grin
(Aug 9, 2015, 02:41 AM)jarz link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Pix link=topic=710.msg7626#msg7626 date=1439077528]
[quote author=jarz link=topic=710.msg7620#msg7620 date=1439076759]
[quote author=Pix link=topic=710.msg7613#msg7613 date=1439076132]
What should i do?

Or

[/quote]

[/quote]

The mustang is hands down the best car to make turns on. If you know how to do it... You have to time your drifts precisely, and if you don't, you're done. If you're in a pursuit it's game over. Hell, you might even crash your car completely and kill yourself due to it.

The Raptor has 5 seats, decent handling, decent speed, and can transport pots/contra. The S60R is as fast as the cop car and has hands down the best handling in the gamemode. I don't have to let go of w to turn, or even slow down.
[/quote]

The Tides Truck is also a great shout as it has better handling than the Raptor, more accessible and bigger storage space at the back and is also quite a bit cheaper.

I believe that the S60R has the same handling as the Citroen and the Audi; none of them require you to slow down at any point really. The Mitsubishi is also amazing at handling.

If you can save up to 195k, I'd get the Mitsubishi. It's pretty much the only four-seater car which can actually beat a police car in a patrol. It has great drifting capabilities as well as decent speed and great handling.