Limelight Forums

Full Version: Be able to choose your own character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In Game

In detail, explain your suggestion:

I came across a new thing that was update on fearless a few days ago where you are able to choose your own charactor like something like this

[Image: z6tgbne.gif]

Why should this be implemented?

Because you have the option what character you would like to be instead of getting admins to slay your character when you have a ugly one
I've never seen an admin slaying someone because his character is ugly.

-support I just see everyone abusing this so everyone can get the handsome/beautiful skin.

Maybe some kind of limit should be implemented?

Till then -support
+support, wouldn't hurt. Perhaps make it cost a fee to do this; let's say $500? This would resume the diversity on the server.
+support.

As people said in the previous thread on <THE COMMUNITY THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED>, certain character skins are really ugly. Specifically the black citizen skin. (Not racism, just looks like shit....Still sounds racist xD)

But yeah, I can't see it hurting. Perhaps this could be a donator perk, the ability to choose one's character, as it only offers aesthetic improvements.
+support It does help with roleplay also.  If your description is a 'white male, average build' and you are walking around in a black skin, it breaks the immersion.
+Support Wouldn't hurt unless People start implementing Racism
(Aug 9, 2015, 12:15 AM)Tzimanious link Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen an admin slaying someone because his character is ugly.

-support I just see everyone abusing this so everyone can get the handsome/beautiful skin.

Till then -support

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

- On Topic:

+Support.
+support
Approved.

Coming in the next few days.
(Aug 9, 2015, 05:04 AM)equal link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Tzimanious link=topic=704.msg7585#msg7585 date=1439072120]
I've never seen an admin slaying someone because his character is ugly.

Till then -support

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

- On Topic:

+Support.
[/quote]

What the fuck am I talking about? You'll see the same skin everywhere.

Also, OP was the one who suggested that you could get killed by an admin in order to get the correct skin.

(Aug 8, 2015, 11:36 PM)BouncingBall link Wrote: [ -> ]Because you have the option what character you would like to be instead of getting admins to slay your character when you have a ugly one
(Aug 9, 2015, 08:20 PM)Tzimanious link Wrote: [ -> ]Also, OP was the one who suggested that you could get killed by an admin in order to get the correct skin

I think he meant, if you want a new skin then you will have to call an admin to slay you so you can get a new one.

Though I still havn't seen that happened.
(Aug 9, 2015, 08:20 PM)Tzimanious link Wrote: [ -> ]What the fuck am I talking about? You'll see the same skin everywhere.

Like you don't already?

lol. I know for a fact I am 24/7 playing as that one black guy so I can call everyone nigguh.

Anway. Admin plz cloze
Wait... hasn't this already been implemented?
I can confirm it has been added and is currently live on servers
(Aug 9, 2015, 12:15 AM)Tzimanious link Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen an admin slaying someone because his character is ugly.

Till then -support

What you may see are beautiful and ugly may be different to what someone else thinks is beautiful or ugly.
I can't agree with you buddy
Pages: 1 2