Limelight Forums

Full Version: Joey Skylynx Ban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Joey Skylynx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11061926

Server: v2d

Summary: So basically we are making meth in the trailer at UM, and all of a sudden police come out of no where with their guns start spraying through the walls and damaging us, and then they warranted us for ridiculous reasons which ended us in getting killed and loosing all of our meth equipment.

Evidence: [Image: vIjwgPl.jpg]
You can see in the small tidbit above the highlighted that someone else was warranting them for a "RAID" and I was conducting another piece of the raid warrant as the door behind was somewhat doomforty and I typed "Fuckn' Right Cunt" as when we approached the building, they shot as us.

Mind you during all of this, the presidents(P and VP) were about three to five feet behind us telling us to raid for them shooting at us.

P.S - I suspect that Senpai doesn't like me all that much because I forced him to make a doughnut in prison, and beat down his buddy(with government approval) to find codes for bases and such.
Lol, first of all we shot NO one first, you guys just sort of came out of no where and started raiding us. The warrant above stated "RAID" without a reason for the raid. And the president and the VP shouldn't have been anywhere near the raid as it was FailRP. You guys were shooting through the wall first which damaged us and then we fought back by doing the same.

I don't like you for the way you behave in the server, you think you can force RP which is against the rules and no one else knew about the base except those who were in it. So you're lying again. The fort was not "Doomforty" as there was a cube-like space enough for the amount of people needed to fit inside it, and as soon as you opened the door we opened fire, it's basic raiding for the defenders.

The problem is you do things wrongly in a non-needed way and you lie to make it seem like you were in the right, when in this scenario you are definitely not.
I wasn't forcing RP, I stated if you made a doughnut, I'd give you bail. You told me to go hang myself with a noose.

As for the raid, once again a warrant existed before hand for the front door, and then the backdoor was apart of the same raid, so we continued to get more warrants going, with presidential approval.
There was no need for warrants because A: You didn't know we had guns B: You didn't know we had meth C: NO ONE told you D: You started shooting through the wall randomly, which made us fight back.

And you stated many times in jail "I will force the rp onto you" and you even paid a citizen to force it onto me and if he wasn't successful you'd jail him, which he was jailed.
+support i was there. random warrant no evidence for anything they were just being awkward and thinking they are above server rules.
Approved.

Closing notes: Offence is minor; minimal suspension from the Police job will be given.
I'm confused as to why I'm being given any suspense whatsoever. I was following orders, and quick warranting a door behind another door to proceed with a raid.