Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR on Clementio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Clementio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110911589

Server: V2D

Summary: Heres a gallery of some of the bad things he's done, He needs banned seriously. He is an illness to this community

Evidence:
Him talking about Ban requests and disrespecting me in chat. (OOC)
[Image: rzw9o2D.jpg?1]
[Image: 4v2cCFP.jpg?1]
[Image: WZMEVCI.jpg?1]
Him arresting for false reasons, as im sure you are allowed freedom of speech just not excessively
[Image: PtLWh78.jpg?1]
Him disrespecting admins connoting that they don't do their jobs and allowing abuse.
[Image: V8RLTI9.jpg?1]
Him disrespecting admins again saying how they let the community down. He needs to be banned. He's not respecting the admins or the community
[Image: B9XEVEc.jpg?1]
He keeps going on about how he is so perfect and how this isn't serious even though LimeLight is a semi-serious roleplay community.
[Image: XsPtQ1v.jpg?1]
So yes mad is not an offence.

Second your friend Iac said "there you go, bacon, your friend bacon ahahahahah" i can arrest for that, if i ignore its problably failrp? You cant just go to a officer and trow them bacon and say that without getting arrested.

Third. Yes i did inomourous calls and admins can check it. Yes you broke alot of rules and i call the admin and he dont show up, but well i got the proves that i will post later then. You come to this comunnity, i dont know why, yes you are mad because i BR you for FearRP that you did yesterday. And now every move i do you just take photos of it.

Finally, i will let this on Admins hands, they will see who is the one who deserves to get banned. And remember is not you who desides if "He needs to be banned". Cheers Wink

EDIT: I see you like to put only your part of the version and lie in tribunal. Lets put all the evidence here then, video in a couple of minutes...

Edit2: Movie uploaded: https://youtu.be/HaiTABBLCaU
I'm not lying about anything sir. Seriously you are a plague to LimeLight and many players have expressed their feelings about you and i'm sorry to say its not the first time multiple times i've heard of you constantly annoying players saying that you are always right and that they are wrong. But no. You are a pain that no one wants to deal with. Listen i'm only posting what is needed i'm not lying at all im just posting evidence to get you banned because i am fed up with you im not lying in any sort of way if you would like the full evidence here it is

Link: https://imgur.com/ciN1oNa,JIEa9aC,maaFkx...Me,RGDPzCu
No, Clementio its obviously cut and edited i want the full raw footage
(Aug 8, 2015, 06:55 PM)MatthewTheGreat link Wrote: [ -> ]No, Clementio its obviously cut and edited i want the full raw footage

You dont want anything. Your not an Admin. Second i didnt record all your Stalker RP (you always after me trying to find stuff to BR me).

Also in this Ban Request you are offending me more then me calling you "mad".
you really don't understand do you. I'm writing what you are doing wrong in the forum post. You were blatantly slandering me in OOC calling me mad to me and all the other players. Which i didn't find was allowed and secondly you want me to provide full evidence without yourself providing full evidence your hiding something and you will be punished. Good bye.
(Aug 8, 2015, 07:02 PM)MatthewTheGreat link Wrote: [ -> ]you really don't understand do you. I'm writing what you are doing wrong in the forum post. You were blatantly slandering me in OOC calling me mad to me and all the other players. Which i didn't find was allowed and secondly you want me to provide full evidence without yourself providing full evidence your hiding something and you will be punished. Good bye.

Dont treat me. Im not scared. You came to this comunnity. You and your rule breaker friends. And you try to say im the bad guy? Im the guy who gives the admin team the evidence you are breaking the rules. In 400 hours i only received one ban from the other comunnity before, i can say im and example of following the rules. If you don't like people that likes to follow the rules, what are you doing here? Im sorry but you cant just be here jumping on others prop defences, making fun on voice chat with a physics gun with a gun prop. You just cant broke the rules. Im sorry. Have a nice day. Waiting for admin to read this.

Also i did not edit the footage. I add text. To make the admin work easy.
(Aug 8, 2015, 07:05 PM)Clementio link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=MatthewTheGreat link=topic=693.msg7437#msg7437 date=1439053335]
you really don't understand do you. I'm writing what you are doing wrong in the forum post. You were blatantly slandering me in OOC calling me mad to me and all the other players. Which i didn't find was allowed and secondly you want me to provide full evidence without yourself providing full evidence your hiding something and you will be punished. Good bye.

Dont treat me. Im not scared. You came to this comunnity. You and your rule breaker friends. And you try to say im the bad guy? Im the guy who gives the admin team the evidence you are breaking the rules. In 400 hours i only received one ban from the other comunnity before, i can say im and example of following the rules. If you don't like people that likes to follow the rules, what are you doing here? Im sorry but you cant just be here jumping on others prop defences, making fun on voice chat with a physics gun with a gun prop. You just cant broke the rules. Im sorry. Have a nice day. Waiting for admin to read this.
[/quote]

Ok you say i'm the rule breaker? Why have i got evidence of you breaking multiple rules and you have cut evidence of me doing anything? you are the one who is very suspicious cutting the evidence and not providing the RAW footage. You must provide RAW footage unless it is unfair. I have provided the raw screenshots non edited. You sir are a rule breaking and i'm waiting for an admin to deal with you slandering how they do their job. and i dislike how you have the audacity to even think that im a rule breaker compared to you. Please you are a plague to LimeLight and plagues should be removed.
(Aug 8, 2015, 07:09 PM)MatthewTheGreat link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Clementio link=topic=693.msg7438#msg7438 date=1439053551]
[quote author=MatthewTheGreat link=topic=693.msg7437#msg7437 date=1439053335]

[/quote]

Ok you say i'm the rule breaker? Why have i got evidence of you breaking multiple rules and you have cut evidence of me doing anything? you are the one who is very suspicious cutting the evidence and not providing the RAW footage. You must provide RAW footage unless it is unfair. I have provided the raw screenshots non edited. You sir are a rule breaking and i'm waiting for an admin to deal with you slandering how they do their job. and i dislike how you have the audacity to even think that im a rule breaker compared to you. Please you are a plague to LimeLight and plagues should be removed.
[/quote]

Chat screenshots? Admin got Logs you know? Even if my footage dont show the chat logs, that does not mean its edit footage, cause they show. Also, you already got the screenshots of the chat, you only got screenshots of the chat, nothing else. Everything you got against me its the "mad" on OOC, against you i have propclimbing, forcing president to demote me, etc.

Also you call me Plague for like the 2nd or 3rd time, that is offensive not "mad".
I was there for the bacon arrest thingy.
+support?
(Aug 8, 2015, 08:44 PM)AwesomeSauce link Wrote: [ -> ]I was there for the bacon arrest thingy.
+support?

Regardless of which player is in the wrong their is an obvious vendetta going on between both parties.

I can provide a full transcript and video of what happened in the above scenario if requested.
Note : It wasn't a random demote from the president. put the full footage and let the public decide.
(Aug 9, 2015, 12:33 PM)MatthewTheGreat link Wrote: [ -> ]Note : It wasn't a random demote from the president. put the full footage and let the public decide.

I really hope admins can find that you are lying with all the @ that president sent. Because you ask to demote me because i did not impound his car that was bugged in midle of the road waiting for the admin. There are the chat, it proves what im saying in the video. Also the @ logs. and Even the president in OOC that says "no admin answer, i cri".
actually if you recorded the full thing and didn't edit it, the reason i wanted you demoted is because you were trying to arrest me because i called you something in character and you were mad and tried to arrest me then i asked the president if he could demote you. not because of the car. So please stop using false evidence. thank you. And stop replying on this forum thread.
(Aug 9, 2015, 05:10 PM)MatthewTheGreat link Wrote: [ -> ]actually if you recorded the full thing and didn't edit it, the reason i wanted you demoted is because you were trying to arrest me because i called you something in character and you were mad and tried to arrest me then i asked the president if he could demote you. not because of the car. So please stop using false evidence. thank you. And stop replying on this forum thread.

Keep lying, and try to make me the bad one, the truth is also known , and if you lie, remember you can have a really hard punishment. Just Saying. watch your words.
Pages: 1 2