Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR Mr. Oblichicken FearRP - Disconnecting to Avoid arrest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Mr. Oblichicken

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29423119

Server: Evocity v2D

Summary: Basically i pulled Mr. Oblichicken over as he ran over a ctizien. He got out of the vehicle we handcuffed him and next minute he starts walking away from us. We then tase him to prevent him from escaping then he disconnects to avoid being arrested.

Evidence: [Image: opcGZLt.jpg] [Image: WSp6zB4.jpg]
I genuinely had to go for OOC reasons and that couldn't be helped.

Besides that I was extremely frustrated. They were arresting me because someone jumped in front of my car as I was driving normally, they said that pedestrians have right of way, but when I am driving forward on a green traffic light and the guy just jumps on the road, it isn't fair to say that it was my fault. I let them cuff me and then they started randomly tazing me 3 or 4 times which was really annoying. I had to log off anyway and it didn't seem like I was gonna get arrested any time soon as they were just messing around with me.

I accept, I should not have logged off, but I was going out either way. The server seemed like a mess without any Staff to guide it and I really didn't feel like bothering with recording what was happening.

The guys arresting me generally seemed like they were just trying to annoy people because they wouldn't listen to me when I said it was an unfair arrest.

Approved.

If you had an OOC reason to disconnect, as you say you did, you need to say it over OOC.
Claiming it after a report has made on you makes it less plausible.

Rather then disconnect immediately, you should say over LOOC that you need to go, and allow them to arrest you and then be auto-kicked for AFK.