Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unfair. Admins did not see whole thing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Elegance

Your Name: Pink

Ban ID: There is no ban list from what i see, i can not find my ban ID.

Banned by: Ollie

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: Player disrespect.

Why should you be unbanned?: I should not be unbanned, i did wrong. But the officer who i insulted, did very wrong too. Which is why i think it was unfair.

Evidence: I have nothing but my words: Here's what happened: An officer called EpicWorlds (OOC name) came up to me while i was on the grassy plains. He went right in front of me when i was putting a balloon in a sort of cage i had made. He was about 1-2 meters pushed, and went really aggressive. He told me to get on the tree, while aiming his tazer/gun at me. He then knocked me out when i kept asking what i had done. Then he said it was because i assaulted him with the prop. I had then alredy called the admins, who was keeping quiet, watching the situation. The situation which seemd really okay to them. Untill i with my anger problems start insulting the player (my fault.). I say alot of really bad things to him, and then 3 admins magically pop up. I have no defense because there is no evidence of what the cop did, neither why he did it. Basicly, he got away with knocking me out, searching me, and about to search my property because of an accidental SMALL prop push. Which was mainly his fault. I do not think that is fair. This will be denied as fast as an admin sees it. I know how it is. Only because they ONLY saw the part which seemed legit on the cop's side.

Elegance

I should still be banned, i just wanted to have a chance to explain really what happened. I was too angry to do so on the server.
Because you get mad doesn't make it ok to insult people.

denied