Limelight Forums

Full Version: Can't pickup meth when done & stackertool bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bug #1: Hi, today me and my friend have tried the new meth update and I need to say that it's totally awesome. But there is one thing that made me abit disapointed.. When you're done cooking and you're gonna pick your meth up the meth is just a error that's flying in the air over the Chemical Tank... The error will just stay there and you can't pick it up with /reclaim, (E) Button, or physicgun.. This made me lose around 10k today becouse of ingredients that I spent on meth that I could'nt pickup.. (I'm also requesting refound)

Bug #2: I also want to tell you about a bug that makes you have an unlimited proplimit when using the stacker tool..
Bug #1 is because you made such bad meth you got 0% quality, however we kinda forgot to add that.
We have made it so you get 10% meth as lowest,  I guess you should have gotten that instead.
(Aug 7, 2015, 11:32 PM)Voluptious link Wrote: [ -> ]Bug #1 is because you made such bad meth you got 0% quality, however we kinda forgot to add that.
We have made it so you get 10% meth as lowest,  I guess you should have gotten that instead.
Ok, how do you get better quality?