Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR on Storm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Storm

SteamID: idk where to find this info...

Server: 2d

Summary: So I walked down the road and saw loads of cops outside my house, I had contraband in there so I went up to the house and asked them why they were surrounding it, I'm fairly adamant that I didn't mention that it was my property. So I asked them and the Serg told me to step away from the crime scene as it had been warranted for "High walls". Which I don't even think was that valid. But anyway I stepped away and was cuffed by storm as he claimed the house was mine, at no point did I say the house was mine and he still continued to cuff me and send me to prison, even though they had no proof that I owned the house, this is an evident breach of meta gaming.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/xEbCPjunCJM
I would just like to notify the admin/mod reading this he started recording this  footage  after he clearly  said what are you  doing outside my house, and also i'm not the only one  in the video who  asked you to  step away i was just  being given orders so  don't just pin this on me
If you can prove that I said it was my house then feel free, pretty sure your friend said he was recording.
Please provide a SteamID within 12 hours of this post.
Thought I would help - STEAM_0:0:52976290
It is a crime scene and they have reason of suspicion to search slums, No rules are broken in here.
Player report denied due insufficient evidence.