Limelight Forums

Full Version: People with over 100 posts, read this important announcement!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go outside.

Gotchaa ;D

Seriously though, you should go outside.
I am at work. I have nothing else to do.
(Aug 7, 2015, 11:55 AM)Doodleh link Wrote: [ -> ]I am at work. I have nothing else to do.
How about doing your job Smile
I'm getting there...
Legit seen people with over 500 posts, like... that's a lot of free time.
No, it doesn't require a lot of free time. They post on every single thread, whether it is a newcomer thread or suggestions.
(Aug 7, 2015, 12:16 PM)GLOgangGreedXD link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Doodleh link=topic=605.msg6831#msg6831 date=1438941324]
I am at work. I have nothing else to do.
How about doing your job Smile
[/quote]

Meh work is overated.
Fite me, I shall never leave my house!
(Aug 7, 2015, 05:15 PM)equal link Wrote: [ -> ]No, it doesn't require a lot of free time. They post on every single thread, whether it is a newcomer thread or suggestions.
This

I don't enjoy seeing the exact same person comment on every thread. Gets fucking annoying.

As a Stat for you

600+ total threads.
People with 500+ have (by stats) commented on roughly 3/4 of all threads.
(Aug 8, 2015, 01:27 PM)Jamster link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=equal link=topic=605.msg6946#msg6946 date=1438960513]
No, it doesn't require a lot of free time. They post on every single thread, whether it is a newcomer thread or suggestions.
This

I don't enjoy seeing the exact same person comment on every thread. Gets fucking annoying.

As a Stat for you

600+ total threads.
People with 500+ have (by stats) commented on roughly 3/4 of all threads.
[/quote] ^ this, and the only things they write is "+support" and "welcome"
An exact stat, the guy who has the most post on the forums has a (statistically)

[color=rgb(17, 17, 17)]83% comment rate [/color]

That's compared to the total posts on the forums (651 at time of posting)
Posts shouldn't be counted on the 'Newcomers' and 'Suggestions' sub-forums in my opinion.