Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report On Darthvirus™
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Darthvirus™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Server: 33x

Summary: Breaking Rule #2.1, when The Gun dealer reported the officer about me because i killed someone, he said may i search you or something like that, so i pulled my gun out when his gun was down, then he starts shooting me.

*-Just to know, i used the shadow play Recorder to get the video, so when i pulled my gun out i said get down!.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/q-6-shWiHPc

As I said in PM, it is not FearRP if I had my gun out. I even had a bigger gun out than you. It is not breaking FearRP when you already have a gun out, and it was CLEARLY visible
(Aug 6, 2015, 09:18 PM)Darthvirus link Wrote: [ -> ]As I said in PM, it is not FearRP if I had my gun out. I even had a bigger gun out than you. It is not breaking FearRP when you already have a gun out, and it was CLEARLY visible

You Have to read Rule number #2.1. again

and you are only allowed to shoot me in this situation when i start shooting you
#2.1 : You cannot attack a person who has the gun pointed at you
I still had a gun out, which means FearRP would not count, as both of us had guns.
(Aug 6, 2015, 09:25 PM)Darthvirus link Wrote: [ -> ]I still had a gun out, which means FearRP would not count, as both of us had guns.

Same Same, My gun is still pointed at you, you cannot attack a person who has the gun pointed at you, even if you had the gun in the safe mode, so nobody is under fearRP when you have it. it's a Safe mod
Please read this 5 Times : You cannot attack a person who has the gun pointed at you x5
Should probably read the rules yourself, A gun counts as FearRP EVEN IF ITS ON SAFE MODE.
(Aug 6, 2015, 09:35 PM)Darthvirus link Wrote: [ -> ]Should probably read the rules yourself, A gun counts as FearRP EVEN IF ITS ON SAFE MODE.

No rules talking about if you have the gun in the safe mod you aren't under any FeaRP, That was your rules when you sent a PM to me
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=495243887
I'm done posting here.
Sorry Rolorox, You have to read that rule again

His gun wasn't pointed the gun at me, the rules said don't attack someone who has the gun pointed at you, so he is not pointing his gun at me .. That what floodify said it to me when he was an admin. and i'am not taking the rules from him i'am taking it from the server.

: You cannot attack a person who has the gun pointed at you
+ No rules talking about if you have the gun in the safe mode is Also a FearRP .
how sad, Rolorox, please bring a rule says if have a gun out it's a fearRP . there is no Rules about that, there is only if you have the gun pointed it's fearRP..

Gun Out + Safe mode = there is no FearRP + No Rules said that

Pointed Gun = FearRP + in the Rules
Nevill what you have to understand is its common sense. He has his gun out in safe mode, literally a second away from bringing up the gun to shoot you. GMOD is not realistic in the sense that it would take him only a moment to bring up his weapon where as when you equip your gun realistically you would be pulling it out of a bag or your belt. These limitations make it so we cannot be specific but it is common sense.

It is unrealistic that you can pull out and load a gun faster than he could bring his up. He already had a gun out and you also pulled out your gun while he was typing... Again something that is a limitation in gmod because obviously in a real life situation a cop would be talking to you. Not typing. So you took advantage of the fact that this is a game. He was able to raise his gun just as fast. At no point did you have fearrp over him especially since as you pulled out the gun you ran back distancing yourself but that is besides the point.

Now what I can agree with is what rule 1.a states "you cannot attack someone that has a gun pointed at you" because his gun was in a safety state, even though realistically he could pull it up just as fast, once you got your weapon out their should have been roleplay or a stand off. So as I explained to him the person in front of you should not be able to pull out a gun, but even if you did he should not have shot you right away.

Problem is that this is not a rule but it is common sense due to the limitations of GMOD. I will let some other staff members give their input so we can come to a fair agreed upon conclusion.
heres my 2 cents

He already had a gun out... whats he gonna do keep it holstered when you draw yours? I don't see the FearRP here as they already had a gun therefore it would be realistic they get their gun up too
Pages: 1 2