Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cola can is the wrong colour!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In your inventory/market the cola can is coloured red but the model when is purchased/dropped is actually blue. I think that this might be a sneaky plot by Pepsi to trick players into buying their brand.

[Image: vglKmOW.png]
Inventory view

[Image: prFPOIs.png]
Dropped model

[Image: Pepsi-Can-icon.png]
Pepsi can for reference

This is of course a potentially game breaking error and should must be fixed immediately.
We have notified Temar himself of this possible hack.
We've never had an issue this severe and we assure you it will be fixed as soon as possible.

(Aug 6, 2015, 06:38 AM)Safira link Wrote: [ -> ]We have notified Temar himself of this possible hack.
We've never had an issue this severe and we assure you it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Still isn't fixed. I can confirm as of 6:40 AM GMT that this has ruined my experience with LimeLight.
Eww Pepsi? That's it I'm resigning
[Image: ffcwTIN.jpg]
Dear God....
Its happening. The Soda Wars.
The Majestic Admins have predicted this coming for centuries. But they never thought it would happen to a community so new.

The only way to defeat the Pepsi is to fight fire with fire. I call upon the Mountain Dew Doritos God, PREDITOR!
Fuck you guys, Pepsi is amazing!

[Image: MS0hnQg.jpg]
(Aug 6, 2015, 09:09 PM)equal link Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck you guys, Pepsi is amazing!

[Image: MS0hnQg.jpg]

It's all about that cheap pepsi
[me=Faustie]arrives in the nick of time and defeats the evil Pepsi corporation, and leaves with a hot redhead in one arm and with a can of ice-cold Cola® in the other.[/me]

It's now a bottle. It's half-live on v2d right now (drop will work right but inventory/market isn't updated) and will be completely live on both servers on crash. Enjoy

[Image: 0c369e1909126082357536624ad108f1]
fixed.