Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on Joey Skylynx and Dryblood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Joey Skylynx and Dryblood

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11061926 and STEAM_0:0:33005242

Server: V2D around 3:10AM GMT+1

Summary: I left the apartments near the TV Station, and I heard contraband explosions. I went to see what was going on and I saw 2 cops exploding contraband at the bar. I asked if everything was okay, and they said it was. Then went to give a ride to my friend at the lake.

When coming from the lake to the city, I noticed I had a search warrant (I had no contraband showing outside, and since it was the the apartment at the and of the of the hallway, and there were no windows there was no way they could tell if there was contraband inside or not to get a warrant, unless it was a random search!). I went to the apartment to get what I could, and saw the same 2 cops who I saw earlier destroying contraband at the bar getting my contraband (coincidence?). Then Joey (Joseph Dura) arrested me. Oh, and the only other apartment bought was also searched.

Passed 5 minutes, I got out of the jail at the rebel spawn, and at that time on the exact same location I see the exact same 2 cops and 2 or 3 corpses around them (I think the pictures only show 2), and based on previous behaviour by these 2 officers I can only assume it was RDM.

Btw, Joey was the Sargent which was very convenient to him......

Evidence: Pictures as attachments and you can also check the logs.
I'm sorry for the amount of replies, but the allowed attachment size is almost nothing
Another one
And the last one
I'll try to deal with this via quotes, sorry if anything comes unclear.

Quote:I left the apartments near the TV Station, and I heard contraband explosions. I went to see what was going on and I saw 2 cops exploding contraband at the bar. I asked if everything was okay, and they said it was. Then went to give a ride to my friend at the lake.
The bar we came across was an ex-Rebel base or base for a few rebels. Dryblood and I had been watching the rebels after reports of them attacking fishermen near lake with baseball bats and glocks. Once the house was supposedly unowned at bar, we decided to see what was going on in there, and came across roughly three to four people's contraband. We destroyed it, and of prior knowledge we had deduced that the contra was owned by two rebels which had went offline prior. With the third and forth suspect unknown to us at that time, but also presumed to be apart of the rebel team. At the time it did not seem likely that Wookie was active with the main rebel group, so we did not go after him for questioning and possible detainment when he came to see what was going on.

Quote:When coming from the lake to the city, I noticed I had a search warrant (I had no contraband showing outside, and since it was the the apartment at the and of the of the hallway, and there were no windows there was no way they could tell if there was contraband inside or not to get a warrant, unless it was a random search!). I went to the apartment to get what I could, and saw the same 2 cops who I saw earlier destroying contraband at the bar getting my contraband (coincidence?). Then Joey (Joseph Dura) arrested me. Oh, and the only other apartment bought was also searched.
From my memory, only one owned door existed within that building, which was yours. We had also been told by a local fireman over voice that he noticed you transporting pots from a BMD to the building, which considering the man had been there for awhile doing his own thing, and was a trusted government official(fairly decent roleplayer), we acted upon what we had relating to the previous case regarding the rebels being active around lake.

Quote:Passed 5 minutes, I got out of the jail at the rebel spawn, and at that time on the exact same location I see the exact same 2 cops and 2 or 3 corpses around them (I think the pictures only show 2), and based on previous behaviour by these 2 officers I can only assume it was RDM.

Btw, Joey was the Sargent which was very convenient to him......
This was not a case of RDM, but rather one of our officers had came under attack in the tunnel by a group which had set their jobs as "Thugs" and they began attacking everyone within the general vicinity of the tunnel. Upon noticing this, I got into my police car and bolted through the tunnel in the hopes of saving our fellow officer, but by the time I reached his car, he had been already killed and the "Thugs" began firing upon me with handguns. Presumably P228's. Instead of stopping my car to engage in a longrange firefight, I ram-rodded their own car(Trabant) into their group which was hiding behind it, forcing them to scatter, and allowing me enough time to get out of my vehicle, and begin picking them off one at a time. By the time I had finished, four corpses were on the ground. Three belonging to the thugs, and one to a downed officer. I had thirteen to seventeen healthpoints left, and I ran over towards our fellow officer, and went to see if Paramedics were available. Sadly they were not, and because of this, our downed and injured officer asked us to put him out of his misery so he could(in RP) goto the light and see Jesus.

And that is my side of the story :o
Based on what evidence has been provided i cant exactly see any rules broken, assumption of an invalid kill is not enough, nor are pictures that have no context to the situation within it.

Logs are best used to coroborate existing evidence, in this case, seeing Joey kill someone in the logs is not enough to say it was an invalid kill, nor is it enough to say his reason for a search was truely invalid.

Currently here nothing has been provided but assumptions, and I will not act on just assumptions.

Do you have any other evidence to provide wookie?
(Aug 6, 2015, 06:39 AM)Joey Skylynx link Wrote: [ -> ]From my memory, only one owned door existed within that building, which was yours. We had also been told by a local fireman over voice that he noticed you transporting pots from a BMD to the building, which considering the man had been there for awhile doing his own thing, and was a trusted government official(fairly decent roleplayer), we acted upon what we had relating to the previous case regarding the rebels being active around lake.

BlackDog, can you use the logs to corroborate this specific quote?

I find it hard to believe that the chat with this "trusted government official(fairly decent roleplayer)", ever existed because the pots I got, were leftovers from my previous character job as BMD. But supposing that this chat happened, I'm curious how did you get my name for the search warrant?

And btw, there was another door owned on those apartments. It had the name "Press F2 Buyable door" like the unowned doors, but this one was locked. And my experience tells me that if a door is locked, probably it's already owned by someone.
Logs do not record voice chat.

If they are police, they can use the name they aquire from the door for a warrant, also if contraband is detected at the appartments but say 4 doors are owned, police are allowed to lock the building down and search each room.

This is still a situation where each side cannot prove 100% that this is what occured, and thus action cannot be taken
The thing is, there was no evidence of contraband, I ensured that. However I didn't take any picture to that, so I don't have any evidence to support that, so I guess you're right...
We found visible contraband after opening opened doors in the radio building that where unlocked or open. We also found contraband in the bar after opening that door and found plenty of stuff their too after a player had left and the door become unlocked. And Joey was already in the room with contra by the time I met him in the apartments as I was dawdling around outside..

As far as the supposed RDM's go it sounds like you just want to try and pull at any strings you can to try and get Joey banned, I'm not sure why you put me on the report as, as the killing where being taken place, Dr.Slowpoke (me) was still running in the tunnel to come give backup. I didn't fire any bullets or have any view on what happened.

You should know I play very passively....

The fact you've put me in this ban request all together shows you have no evidence or any scope of the situation.
(Aug 7, 2015, 03:37 PM)Dryblood link Wrote: [ -> ]We found visible contraband after opening opened doors in the radio building that where unlocked or open. We also found contraband in the bar after opening that door and found plenty of stuff their too after a player had left and the door become unlocked. And Joey was already in the room with contra by the time I met him in the apartments as I was dawdling around outside..

Exactly! AFTER is the keyword here. You had no reason to request the warrant before opening the door, which proves my point. Again, there was no contraband showing outside my apartment or any other evidence that suggested there was contraband inside. About the bar and the radio station, I had nothing to do with them so I don't see how it is relevant for the case. I only pointed it out to show that you were on a streak destroying such amounts of contraband on such short time...

(Aug 7, 2015, 03:37 PM)Dryblood link Wrote: [ -> ]The fact you've put me in this ban request all together shows you have no evidence or any scope of the situation.

Elucidate me!
Insufficiant Evidence

Report Closed