Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] MikeH_

Ban ID: No bans page yet

Server: v2d

Why should you be unbanned?: I know that I made a very unsavoury and unnecessary joke using the ingame advert, and I’m dearly sorry for what I have done, what I did was extremely immature and merely attempting to get some reactions from ingame OOC for a couple of laughs, I understand the reason why I was banned but would like to appeal it as I have spent the first two hours with the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server roleplaying as a rebel. This is my first slip up and I know that it is a very serious rule that I have broken, I wish to appeal the time of the suspension/the suspension in total,  thank you for reading my appeal.

Evidence: [Image: EB56076803041DE379C25D01EF1249709DE5DEC4]
Under review.
What you did was uncalled for, saying that you are SoulRipper and advertising another community just for the "laughs" is not a good reason.

You knew that you will get in trouble for it. I don't see why you should be unbanned.
I didn't know I'd get in trouble for it, only after I posted it Shadow/Smex told me, It wasn't adverting clearly it was meant as a joke. Ok, maybe I should be banned for small amount of time but I don't think it should be permanent for a bad joke...
I understand that it was a joke however it is still a rule breakage as it stands but you've handle this un-ban request very maturely
we can see you are apologetic so we are going to have a discussion and hopefully come to a fair conclusion.

Please be patient.
Has there been any further judgement of my ban?
After some discussion, we've decided to give you a chance you will be unbanned but the ban will stay in record. No more of these "jokes"

Approved.