Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR on Soviethooves and Ousmn Random Raid, Random Arrest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Report on Soviethooves and Ousmn

SteamID: What is their SteamID? STEAM_0:1:40454676 and STEAM_0:1:19668828

Server: Which server did it happen on? V2D at 01.35 GMT+1 i guess

Summary: So me and Ninja Internet went into Corleone house, build our Safe (a dupe) in the rooms, not seen from outside. Went fishing, after a while, both of us got search warrant, we run into our house and mr Soviethooves and mr Ousmn was hapilly destroying all our contraband for no reason at all.

I ask them why they were there, they said there was a contra next to our house so they just went in.

They found a contra that was no ours, because our contra was INSIDE the safe, in 1st floor in the rooms that cannot be seen for outside. And they just found a random contra outside our house so they random warrant us. Then random arrest of course.

Sadly im the first person to post a Ban Request, but this is a Diferent comunnity. I feel i have to do this not for the contraband money, but for the fact they broke the rules.

Evidence: Since i have no 24/7 Fraps On (what i will next time) you can only check the Logs....
I saw and found contraband (money printer) on their property and destroyed it. Me and Ousm moved in a searched and arrested the owner. We also destroyed all contra inside. May I add (no evidence sadly) that Clementio called Ousm a "bitch" and told us to go back to Fearless.
Of course i send you back to Fearless, you came into me and said "This is just a copy of FL" i defend my comunnity. This is not related to BR tho.

And yes i call you/ousmn (one of you cops) a bitch IC. It is allowed.
Taken care of in the server. Denied.