Limelight Forums

Full Version: Should I buy it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What should i get?

A Rover Self Balancing Scooter (2-Wheel, Electrical).
or

PC Parts (Case, CPU, Motherboard, RAM).
- Evanswachtz

Get the scooter!
(Aug 5, 2015, 10:41 PM)Narc link Wrote: [ -> ]Get the scooter!

Haha, I'd really like it! Even cheaper then the PC Parts.

I've seen three people here in Spain (Vacation) already on one of these things, it looks so fun!

- Evanswachtz
My friend has one of those scooters. I've been on it a couple times and it's fun as fuck. Get it if you have the spare money.

It gets lots of looks from the public though. If you're vain as fuck, you'll love it.

*Slides into tescos*

Whatever you do, get it in white though. It will lesson the look of the scratches, and the scratches come incredibly quickly!
(Aug 5, 2015, 10:52 PM)Jono link Wrote: [ -> ]My friend has one of those scooters. I've been on it a couple times and it's fun as fuck. Get it if you have the spare money.

It gets lots of looks from the public though. If you're vain as fuck, you'll love it.

*Slides into tescos*

Whatever you do, get it in white though. It will lesson the look of the scratches, and the scratches come incredibly quickly!

I sure will get the white!

They are super rare in Sweden, so I'll have a lot of eyes staring!

Well, I know what to buy. Scooter it is, so much fun!

- Evanswachtz
Get the computer and jog instead
(Aug 6, 2015, 06:14 AM)Toxic link Wrote: [ -> ]Get the computer and jog instead

Shots fired.
Get the scooter! They're fun as hell!
I would say get the hover board yet it is something that you would need a large amount of space for, if you really want it then get it but I would buy the PC parts if I was you!
Get the scooter man! - Are you Danish?
(Aug 6, 2015, 01:30 PM)equal link Wrote: [ -> ]Get the scooter man! - Are you Danish?

Swedish. Smile