Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mic Boom Arm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I have recently been looking into getting a new microphone as my £16 pound one just doesn't cut it any more, so I am going to invest in a Blue Yeti. I have heard that a great way to use it is with a boom arm however the one that I found on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Racksoy-Profess...B00GLJDMPO has some bad reviews, can anybody make any recommendations or suggestions on what I should do.

Thanks
//Gordon
I actually have that boom arm!

It can hold heavy mics and it only moves when you move it. The only issue is that the mic holder on it didn't fit so I had to do some DIY.

The actual boom arm:
My microphone didn't fit into the original mic holder so I had to use some epoxy resin to cement the new piece on. Everything works fine now.

The DIY I had to do:
If you have any questions just give me a shout :3
Alright then, thanks for the reply. I guess I will try the stand Tongue If It doesn't work, I am blaming you! jkjk
(Aug 5, 2015, 08:00 PM)gordon301 link Wrote: [ -> ]Alright then, thanks for the reply. I guess I will try the stand Tongue If It doesn't work, I am blaming you! jkjk

It hasn't done me wrong so hopefully you have the same luck :3
I was looking into the same one! I have a blue snowball so I would need to buy an adapter Tongue