Limelight Forums

Full Version: Progress! Thank you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am glad to announce that we have now had our dedicated server delivered to us!

Our developers have had many sleepless nights getting everything set up for its arrival and it is almost reaching completion!

I do not want to say too much however myself and the team have had countless number of meetings in order to deliver the best service to this amazing community. I would like to thank:

Development:
Temar - fantastic owner and outstanding efforts helping develop.
Faustie - for his outstanding efforts and dedication to help make this happen (Don't worry you can sleep when you're finished!)
Wood - his amazing service provided with developing updates and creation of the website and having to put up with me shouting at him. Also for an amazing upcoming update.
Voluptuous - Providing an outstanding service as contributor, helping with a fantastic upcoming update.
BlackShadowOfTheGod - Amazing service to modify and stabilise our core GM also doing vast amounts of work on our website.
Burnett - Your knowledge and skill with network stability is truly amazing.
Noble and Mathias_ - providing us with his amazing service and modelling talent!
DarkN00b - Working on some amazing new models

Administrators/SA -
Your dedication has truly shown. Provided development with some fantastic future plans, system optimisations and GM updates to provide everyone a better experience!

And finally our community!
We would not have been able to do it without you all!
Thank you for trusting and sticking by us these past few days, your loyalty is greatly appreciated and will definitely pay off!

Lastly thank you to everyone who has helped out with donations to help us provide you with the best equipment hardware and updates!

This is a new beginning for LimeLight and its community!

This is going to be great!
You have my respect.
So close now! Can't wait.
You can really see how much dedication goes into this community, I am proud to wear the tag on my steam account and be a part of the community! Cannot simply wait for the servers public release
This is great! Thank you to everyone who has sacrificed their time to get this going.
I can't wait now! Hopefully the hard work pays off  Smile
Nice work guys!
The anticipation is palpable, isn't it? Tongue
Thank you guys for making this possible!
[Image: latest?cb=20150620191516]
Good work everyone. I look forward to getting on and playing
Massive thank you to everyone involved.

Hopefully we can pull this off.

(Aug 5, 2015, 11:50 AM)Roachy link Wrote: [ -> ]Massive thank you to everyone involved.

Hopefully we can pull this off.

Also, Soul has added "The original CityRP community since 2008" on the front page of the FL forums. Which is pretty sad.

[damage control intensifies]
Caaaaan't wait!
Please, as soon as you've worked it out post an actual release time? :3
Pages: 1 2 3