Limelight Forums

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, glad to be back on the server after all these years. Limelight will be x3005 better than Fearless. If you don't like Kanye West, get the fuck off my post. Happy to meet all of you.
Kanye4Pres

Welcome man.
https://youtu.be/6CHs4x2uqcQ
(Aug 5, 2015, 10:05 AM)Chocolate Labrador link Wrote: [ -> ]Kanye is shit to be honest, but yeah.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BOTHER TO REPLY BRO
real shit head, sucks at Smash, but still needs me to give him hand cream. Good guy, but can't play basketball. But he can swim so he will live longer than the rest of his family during the Rapture!

+Support will most likely be banned within the first week
(Aug 5, 2015, 10:09 AM)Rolorox link Wrote: [ -> ]real shit head, sucks at Smash, but still needs me to give him hand cream. Good guy, but can't play basketball. But he can swim so he will live longer than the rest of his family during the Rapture!

You're lucky they picked you as an admin over me. Watch your mouth you peep beep meme creep.
(Aug 5, 2015, 10:11 AM)KanyeBest link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Rolorox link=topic=482.msg5203#msg5203 date=1438762168]
real shit head, sucks at Smash, but still needs me to give him hand cream. Good guy, but can't play basketball. But he can swim so he will live longer than the rest of his family during the Rapture!

You're lucky they picked you as an admin over me. Watch your mouth you peep beep meme creep.
[/quote]

[Image: KEtl471.png?1]
[move][Image: nyeo9k.png][/move]
Howdy how!
Welcome!
Nice to see you here!

I don't know what it is about this song, but I listen to it a lot:

https://youtu.be/BBAtAM7vtgc

Welcome to LimeLight!
hi man
All of you are so beautiful and gracious with the welcomes. I adore all of you <3. Praise Yeezus
kanye west went on a kanye quest to find a kanye chest. he then returned to his kanye nest to have some kanye rest
k
welcome
Pages: 1 2