Limelight Forums

Full Version: Smash Bros. Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We RP only as smash bros. characters. Already 343 members and growing. Join now to get rekt kid.
(Aug 5, 2015, 10:09 AM)Chocolate Labrador link Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: 112929d1401796841-consiglio-pc-gaming-12...ng_191.jpg]

serious
how to apply
(Aug 5, 2015, 10:17 AM)jarz link Wrote: [ -> ]how to apply

You must have at least 270 hours logged in to any Smash Bros. Game. You must also prove to me through video evidence that you can imitate the voices of at least 12 characters so you can have the bare minimum of characters that we can RP with. If you're a character like Wario, Luigi, or Mario, you must imitate their voices and sounds eg. "Wah!" "Oh I Missed!" "Wario Number One!" and those only. Characters that speak in quotes like Sonic, Ike, Marth, Roy, Shulk and QUOTES ONLY EG. "IM REALLY FEELING IT" "SONIC SPEED!" "私は私の友人のために戦います". Being creative and watching smash commentaries are key to being the best Smash Rp'er around.
rolo is party popper. but yeah i think ill apply later tonight
This made me cringe
(Aug 5, 2015, 11:02 AM)Ollie link Wrote: [ -> ]This made me cringe

Have faith in the soon to be biggest RP clan in history.
(Aug 5, 2015, 11:04 AM)KanyeBest link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Ollie link=topic=480.msg5248#msg5248 date=1438765377]
This made me cringe

Have faith in the soon to be biggest RP clan in history.
[/quote]

That's great. As an intellect that has acquired 420 hours, I have achieved a total of 69 wombo combos. I believe I am more than ready for this.
My Asian can i join, you spent the weekend with me this means i should be in it
(Aug 5, 2015, 08:19 PM)Crazy Goat link Wrote: [ -> ]My Asian can i join, you spent the weekend with me this means i should be in it
Absolutely Stevens, you are always welcome in my warming and loving embrace.