Limelight Forums

Full Version: Customizing your profile - Ultimate Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LimeLight now have a neat new way to customize your forum profile to make it personal to you!
This is called Ultimate Profile.

- This can be found when you click on your 'profile' tab
- Once you have clicked on this, click 'Enable Ultimate Profile?'
This now means that you have activated the plugin, so all of your friends can see it.

- Now you can begin filling in 'About You'
Ultimate Profile also supports HTML code therefore you can play around with font, size, formatting and so much more!

Example:
[Image: 72825e622daa39cafe8849403e03f135.png]

Thread moved to 'Help & Support' after some time has passed
Good to know, appreciate the guide Obay.
Thank you, Obay! The explanation is much apprecated.  Big Grin
Thanks for the info! Although it supports BBcode, not HTML.
How come my YouTube video is just linking itself and not showing the video like it does on yours?
Thanks for the guide Obay!
im so confuuused how the fuck do I embed youtube videosssss? The normale bbcode way didn't work (atleast the SCEditor way or w/e)

edit: nvm im a fucking idiot
Cheers. Ultimate profile set up.
Also set mine up, But a bit diffrent.
(Aug 4, 2015, 12:36 PM)LivKX link Wrote: [ -> ]im so confuuused how the fuck do I embed youtube videosssss? The normale bbcode way didn't work (atleast the SCEditor way or w/e)

Just put the link in it.
Thanks for the guide.

You have to use the URL tags.
(Aug 4, 2015, 12:54 PM)Falcon link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=LivKX link=topic=426.msg4470#msg4470 date=1438684614]
im so confuuused how the fuck do I embed youtube videosssss? The normale bbcode way didn't work (atleast the SCEditor way or w/e)

Just put the link in it.
[/quote]

I love your IC section, good job!
(Aug 4, 2015, 01:29 PM)Obay link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Falcon link=topic=426.msg4484#msg4484 date=1438685686]
[quote author=LivKX link=topic=426.msg4470#msg4470 date=1438684614]

Just put the link in it.
[/quote]

I love your IC section, good job!
[/quote]

Maybe we could get a section that focuses on only our character?
Thank you for the information Obay!
Thanks Obay!
Pages: 1 2