Limelight Forums

Full Version: When the servers go up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will there be an hour requirements on jobs right away?
I can imagine that the first few hours will be chaotic due to the 4 hour requirement for cops.
The first few hours will be crazy for sure!
It would be nice if they could make it so cop etc would need to need to have an hour requirement, then obvious after 12 hours or even a day it would revert to a 4 hour requirement.
I personally think they should not cap the job roles for the first day at all. Get the admins to clean any minges up from the people who are messing around in important Job roles and then after that day is over put caps on them as most people wanting to RP will have the hour requirements to do so.
(Aug 4, 2015, 03:05 AM)Joebeast link Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think they should not cap the job roles for the first day at all. Get the admins to clean any minges up from the people who are messing around in important Job roles and then after that day is over put caps on them as most people wanting to RP will have the hour requirements to do so.

Yea, sounds like a good idea, most of us are from FL, so most of us should have decent hours and know how to RP the jobs properly
Perhaps the administrators shall initiate passive mode for the first hours.
Never even thought about the hour limit. I'll spam the necessary people to have it modified ASAP as it will restrict role-play on the first day.

Our hero.
(Aug 4, 2015, 11:18 AM)Nacreas link Wrote: [ -> ]Never even thought about the hour limit. I'll spam the necessary people to have it modified ASAP as it will restrict role-play on the first day.

i didnt recieve a spam m8

Good job you bought this up though, looked over that, we'll have this done for launch day.
Man, Contrabands first