Limelight Forums

Full Version: What to buy from Steam with 20 Euros? (14 Pounds)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, I only have 20 Euros (14 Pounds) that I can use to buy anything from Steam. Any ideas?
I'm thinking of buying the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Scandinavia DLC, Left 4 Dead 2 or CS:GO

Tell me your opinions below!

-Michael
CS:GO if you enjoy FPSs, great competitive scene now and gaining popularity, sometimes salty community tho
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Scandinavia DLC

https://youtu.be/tWVUm_2ZNRA
Rocket league.

As a note, Scandinavia DLC has a real tole on GPUs around the cities.

My GTX 960 playing on Ultra (average benchmark 60) dropped down to 27 FPS in a city (idk the name of it).
City Skyline. It's a city building simulator and you can just be lost in it for hours.
Don't buy Left4dead 2 if you want to play multiplayer..The community is cancerous, and you won't have a good time. (Everyone is extremely elitist in general, and have VERY little tolerance for new players in my experience.)

My most played game recently, is Total War: Rome 2. I bought it a couple years ago and instantly hated it. Tried it again about a month ago and am hooked, especially with all the mods etc.

It routinely goes on sale, and is usually around 50% off, so you'd be able to buy that then. (I'd expect one within the next couple of weeks.)

(Aug 3, 2015, 10:51 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ]Euro Truck Simulator 2 Scandinavia DLC

I +1 this. Great DLC however some optimisation issues but you shouldn't come into anything Major.
(Aug 4, 2015, 06:31 AM)Jono link Wrote: [ -> ]Don't buy Left4dead 2 if you want to play multiplayer..The community is cancerous, and you won't have a good time. (Everyone is extremely elitist in general, and have VERY little tolerance for new players in my experience.)

My most played game recently, is Total War: Rome 2. I bought it a couple years ago and instantly hated it. Tried it again about a month ago and am hooked, especially with all the mods etc.

It routinely goes on sale, and is usually around 50% off, so you'd be able to buy that then. (I'd expect one within the next couple of weeks.)

I remember being a huge TW fan, pre-ordered Rome 2 on release, and it was so shite it put me off the series :/
Is it worth trying again?
If you love soft body physics games, get BeamNG Drive,
If you love off roading games, get SpinTires,
But I do suggest you get CS:GO if you like FPS games, it's a great game.
One of my friends has over 1,500 hours on it, don't ask me why
"FearlessRP Donation Simulator" is from what I hear a good game.
(Aug 4, 2015, 06:31 AM)Jono link Wrote: [ -> ]Don't buy Left4dead 2 if you want to play multiplayer..The community is cancerous, and you won't have a good time. (Everyone is extremely elitist in general, and have VERY little tolerance for new players in my experience.)

Or even any of the other total war games like Shogun 2 Smile.
(Aug 4, 2015, 09:22 AM)Devin link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Jono link=topic=384.msg4340#msg4340 date=1438662709]
Don't buy Left4dead 2 if you want to play multiplayer..The community is cancerous, and you won't have a good time. (Everyone is extremely elitist in general, and have VERY little tolerance for new players in my experience.)

I remember being a huge TW fan, pre-ordered Rome 2 on release, and it was so shite it put me off the series :/
Is it worth trying again?
[/quote]

Give it 2 hours in campaign, as rome or something. It is extremely easy if you have the right unit set up (Ballista and fireball OP), but is extremely good at passing time. (Was on it for around 6 hours yesterday, hours were flying past.)

If you have it already, it's worth giving it another try. Make sure you add the '4 turns per year mod' as it's incredibly useful, and makes it play a little bit more similar to the original rome.
(Aug 4, 2015, 10:50 AM)Doodleh link Wrote: [ -> ]"FearlessRP Donation Simulator" is from what I hear a good game.

I played it. It was kinda disappointing since the only gameplay was me shovings wads of cash into SoulRipper's pockets...
I did like the Yacht DLC though
(Aug 4, 2015, 08:10 PM)AwesomeSauce link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Doodleh link=topic=384.msg4375#msg4375 date=1438678254]
"FearlessRP Donation Simulator" is from what I hear a good game.

I played it. It was kinda disappointing since the only gameplay was me shovings wads of cash into SoulRipper's pockets...
I did like the Yacht DLC though
[/quote]

[Image: Barack-Obama-Clapping-in-Front-of-American-Flags.gif]
Buy random steam keys from G2A and see what you get.