Limelight Forums

Full Version: Wood's in the house!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[move]Wood's in the house![/move]
I haven't had much time to post this as I've been busy as hell working on the development of the servers/site/everythingthatneedsdevelopment.

Incase you don't know who I am, I'm Wood, and I am a communtiy Developer and also a new Admin to the servers. I currently specify in Lua but also know HTML and CSS (learning PHP at the moment).

Putting that into simple terms, I'm the man who makes stuff work behind the scenes Smile

Here's a bit of copy and paste from my profile which explains more about me:
Hello! I'm Callum! I live in the United Kingdom, somewhere in the middle part of the UK, which to be honest is pretty nice. I'm currently a Freelance coder and make most of my income off that and it pays pretty well for my current needs.

I am part of two companies at the moment, running and managing both of them. One would be a hosting company for game servers (and web) (not linking for advertisement reasons) but we sell game servers like Garry's Mod ect. and the other is just a base company for a few projects myself and Tobias (von tempski) work on.

This isn't where I wish to lead my life, as you may know, I would like to become a airline pilot for Thomson Airways and this is something I will soon start working towards. My plan for this is to get into the RAF, as they can train you to fly for cheap/free in some cases. I would then need to get a Commercial licence, but I am half way there if I join the RAF for training.

Incase your wondering, I am currently studying IT, Geography and Product Design (engineering with that) along with the core subjects. I do sports in my free time including Rugby and Football and really enjoy it. I also travel far too much.

PS. I'll get around to welcoming everyone on their threads soon Smile
Welcome Wood <3
Welcome!
Hey, Woodeh
Greetings!
Welcome wood, Nice to see you  Wink
Wood<3<3<3
Hey there Wood Smile
Hey Wood!
My name is lumberjack,

I think you and I will go along just fine.
HI Northern Person
props to zecon for teaching wood how 2 admin \_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/
Welcome brah!
Welcome!
Welcome! Old Friend Tongue
Pages: 1 2