Limelight Forums

Full Version: Donation page setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Donation page setup, link is at the top
Currently only donator status is available as we currently aren't offering money packs
you also get to decide what you donation goes towards
Your options are

Development

Administration

Server Costs

Donation should be credited ingame soon after server goes online

The name search uses a backup of the player list from like Saturday morning
Ew... That green doe.

Can I reccomend #87BD43 for the background colour (matches the colour above my avatar)

There's also some issues with the spacings of the li tag and the text below the logo could do with some changing. The spacing of the logo above the information box is also a little larger than looks good.

Further on, https://limelightgaming.net/donate/image...nextv2.png this image could do with some changing, and sprucing up.

Other than that, good to see the system is online.
Is it like a slider like the humble bundle? if not can we have that, really cool feature.
I might want to donate 2 dollars towards the admin team and 7 towards the server.
Nice.
Wonderful.
It seems the database isn't online properly?

Any search for a steamID returns an unknown error?
(Aug 2, 2015, 10:50 PM)Jamster link Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the database isn't online properly?

Any search for a steamID returns an unknown error?
MY EYEES
[me=Echo's]Eyes burn.[/me]
Glad to see this is up, I plan on donating as soon as I can.
No worries Kameraden, the colors will be changed. I mean that is self-explanatory Smile
What's up with everyone, the colour seems fine for me. Not even that bright.
(Aug 2, 2015, 10:58 PM)Burnett link Wrote: [ -> ]Kameraden

talking to yourself bro?
(Aug 2, 2015, 11:00 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ]What's up with everyone, the colour seems fine for me. Not even that bright.

was bright green before
(Aug 2, 2015, 11:00 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ]What's up with everyone, the colour seems fine for me. Not even that bright.

Cause' it's been changed.

It was this colour
(Aug 2, 2015, 11:01 PM)iac link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Burnett link=topic=316.msg3026#msg3026 date=1438549103]Kameraden

talking to yourself bro?
[/quote]
[Image: futuramafry.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4