Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fultz's apology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, guys, I am going to cut it short. No, I should not have done it, and it was highly unprofessional especially coming from myself who never does anything along the lines of this. And I would like to formally apologize to everyone who is a part of this community for putting our brand new name in jeopardy.

I also take full responsibility of any staff members who participated with me as I gave them the feeling that what I was doing was okay, and I apologize to them for making them leave in a bad note as well as well as giving them bad light. They do not deserve any of that light as it should all be on me.

And to be honest, the only thing I feel bad about is the light that I put the community in, yes what I did was childish, immature and completely uncalled for. But I do not regret doing it in the sense of getting myself perm, but solely that it brought on negative light to the community and between the servers.

You do not need to accept my apology and I understand if time is needed to regain respect for me. But I fully understand what I did and I was honestly planning to do even worse than what I did. The only reason I stopped where I was, was because I did not want to cause any more trouble for this community than I did and realizing I was bringing others with me. The only thing I regret is the negative feeling that I brought to the community.
I'm out of the loop here, can someone explain what happenned? (or link to a thread)
Good on you for apologising.
(Aug 2, 2015, 10:10 PM)AwesomeSauce link Wrote: [ -> ]I'm out of the loop here, can someone explain what happenned? (or link to a thread)

Fultz/Safira/Theomenz/ryan! were all permanently banned from FL for too many things to list
Check bans list
Same goes for what I said to Safira,

We all do dumb things. Forgive and forget.
Let's put this behind us and work on building LimeLight to its full potential. You publicly apologised and thats what most of us want to see.
(Aug 2, 2015, 10:13 PM)Jamster link Wrote: [ -> ]Same goes for what I said to Safira,
It was highly immature of all of you, however you have taken to time to appologize and hopefully nothing like this happens again.
Accepted. Just goes to show that FL can still manage.
In my opinion you all should get demoted not because it happened but because you dont regret braking FL rules and you show no respect to FL but its only my opinion.
(Aug 2, 2015, 11:00 PM)Maciek28 link Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion you all should get demoted not because it happened but because you dont regret braking FL rules and you show no respect to FL but its only my opinion.
We're all humans, not machines. We all make mistakes. And, if you even paid attention to what was happening at FL, you'd understand. Fultz was & is a good admin. - And no, I'm not just saying this because "you're friends", I don't even know Fultz. But I've seen him Administrate servers.
Time to look forward now... Where are our servers at!
(Aug 3, 2015, 03:14 AM)Obay link Wrote: [ -> ]Time to look forward now... Where are our servers at!
I believe the new community should be a clean slate for everyone, even what the few staff did whilst in the end of their terms. Let's not hold anything against them, and start new.
I personally accept your apology. Personally, if I were Staff, I wouldn't have taken part of that. However, LimeLight is a brand new community, and to be perfectly honest, I don't give a shit if our Administrators were banned on Fearless. We aren't Fearless anymore. Its just another community out there in the sea.
Pages: 1 2