Limelight Forums

Full Version: My Apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good evening L2.

Many of you I'm sure have migrated from FL. You may have seen the unacceptable behavior of myself and some other staff members and players.

For this, I have quite rightly been permanently been banned.

Whilst I have moved on to Limelight, this is not in the least the way I wanted to exit Fearless, and I set a terrible example for all its players.
I have spoken to the owner about it, and although he's justly disappointed in my actions, he too does not want any hostility between the two communities.

I'd like to apologise to you all, too, and assure you that this was something which I have never done and never again will do anything alike. That instance was a time of stress, confusion, and sadness, and I handled it in the worst possible way.

If any of you feel to be influenced by my actions, I advise against it. There's no need for hostility and aggression, on the servers, forums, or personally. Both Fearless and Limelight are respectable and my actions have tarnished them both.
I hope we can grow from this, and move forward as a community.

Thank you,

Safira
It was not the most clever thing you could do.
We all make mistakes, i'll be honest though that was a pretty stupid thing to do Tongue
To be honest even this all happen in FL , all admins that had become minge at that time only show they are immature , thats not the way of leaving , anyway everybody needs a 2 chance , hope u improve it now
I am very disappointed in you and staff after I spoke to them yesterday about your minge days on v33x and then you got promoted and they said you had matured, after I saw that I was very disappointed, you should think before you act.
We're only human. Let's focus on the future, not the past. 
I dont know Safira, didnt expect that from you.
Gr8.

I remain,

Elvis
Go out with a bang, I suppose.

Honestly, I hold nothing against you or Fultz, as I was considering a bit of mingery myself; thought I was able to resist this temptation.

I can understand why you did it, and respect you all still, though do see it as immature and un-needed.
Well.. Last person I've expected these kinda actions from.

Allthough hence to the condition you had I do not fully blame you nor think of you as a stupid individual.
Understand this, Surina. What you did had an affect on all of us. I in doubt asked Wood if i could trust him and the community's word after this. I do realize you understand what you've brought on us, but know this. I still have the same amount of respect for you as it is right now. That you dare to come up with an explanation and truthfully tell us that it was hence to your feelings. Just please, I know you promised, but never test my trust again because I'm a very futile person when it goes to trusting people.

I hope the best for you and I cannot wait to play in the new upcomming servers with you!

See you around, Surina ^-^
Well, it was very immature from yourself, Fultz and Theo. you should have know better.
It is good to see that you are sorry for the actions you took.
People make mistakes, but with actions come consequences and in my opinion (I'm sure someone will at least agree with me) Temar should demote you and those involved. You're an admin, you set examples! You can do it on FL, whos to stop you from doing it here? Personally I believe you in saying that it was a mistake, but I think that it was no way to leave a community and something really should happen.
Yes... we all make mistakes.
Preach it!
(Aug 2, 2015, 04:36 PM)NarcissisticPenguin link Wrote: [ -> ]People make mistakes, but with actions come consequences and in my opinion (I'm sure someone will at least agree with me) Temar should demote you and those involved. You're an admin, you set examples! You can do it on FL, whos to stop you from doing it here? Personally I believe you in saying that it was a mistake, but I think that it was no way to leave a community and something really should happen.

Yes, agreeably what they did was wrong, but in terms of what they actually did it was of no relation to Limelight. Yes, though it's given some what of a bad name to limelight (as people knew they were admins here) it's nothing of any actual relation to their performance as administrating staff on limelight. They've faced their consequences, and that's the public apology and the permanent suspension from another network.

If they decide to abuse here, though they managed not to in all their time at FL, then there will be fairgrounds to demote them, though quite honestly I see no reason to as of yet. Personally, I think demoting them for something all but non-related to limelight puts us right back to the place we all just left.

If nothing else, this is on Soul's head for not having removed their ingame permissions almost 3 days after their official resignation post. I see no reason to dwell on this, and judge someone only on their performance in the future and of what is to come, not of any foolish actions and mis-judgements they made in the past.
Pages: 1 2 3