Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight Staff Lineup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, as you may have noticed in the past few days a few individuals have received staff positions here at Lime Light that were not in the original line up such as myself, we are very fortunate to be apart of
the startup of a great community and I'm incredibly happy to see such inspiring development and enthusiasm from
the staff and players! With all that being said the following list is the official lineup for the staff team of Lime Light.

Ownership
Temar

Supervising Administration Team
Enzyme
Faustie
Fultz

Server Administration Team
Barkles
Blackdog
Blackout
BlackShadowOfGod
Burnett
Dig
General Rickets
GeorgeTheBoy
Mahti
Nacreas
Nevy
Obay
Ollie
Pinky
Preditor
Rocket
Rolorox
Safira
Shadow
Vauld
Venom
Wood
Zecon

Server Moderation Team
Brynn
Theomenz

Server Development Team
Faustie
Temar
TheBlackShadowOfGod
Wood

On behalf of the staff team, we seriously cannot wait to start roleplaying and administrating again, I sure can't.
Very nice. Welcome back those veterans who have come back to serve another day.
Looks more than great, good luck lads.
Awesome to see this many people along for the ride. As always, high hopes for this new community!
Not sure who "Ollie" is?

Probably before my time.

Good luck lads, and lady Smile
BURN DIG BURN!!!  :o

I'm a fake staff-member! Dig's confirmed it
(Aug 2, 2015, 02:23 AM)Burnett link Wrote: [ -> ]BURN DIG BURN!!!  :o

I'm a fake staff-member! Dig's confirmed it

[Image: 1438475221215360C2.png]  :'(

Welcome back team ♥
Me being promoted got announced earlier. If you could please fix that and add me to the admin section i would appreciate it. -Giant Pony #believe #IllestToKillest
Ollie Is decay <--  :o
(Aug 2, 2015, 02:30 AM)Giant Pony link Wrote: [ -> ]Me being promoted got announced earlier. If you could please fix that and add me to the admin section i would appreciate it. -Giant Pony #believe #IllestToKillest

I just added myself to the list again (shame on you Dig), want me to put yours on aswell? I mean since you're a (fake) staff-member
(Aug 2, 2015, 02:21 AM)Jamster link Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure who "Ollie" is?

Probably before my time.

Good luck lads, and lady Smile

Ollie is Decay
Nice to see how many staff members are here from Fearless Big Grin
I am honestly extremely greatful to be part of the Administrive Team now too, and I look forward to developing and administrating the servers!
M8 don't forget about me
Looking good, welcome back to all the veterans
Pages: 1 2