Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello The Rock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of may know me already , im most know as The Rock or Rock , anyway im good and friendly guy , i born in Portugal around 1988 so i got now already 27 years , time fly fast , i work with trucks , more precisely i drive a truck , not my dream job but its what i do for earn money and in in 7 years driving trucks i have been good at it , no problems nothing wrong , no accidents at all , about playing , i like to play games but more older i am more hard its to play games , cause of free time , family , friends , girlfriend , job , to many things at same time but till now i still got control for everything , anyways i hope this here gonna be fun and may pass some good time here , for those u already know me they know how i am , for those who not , just try to meet me ^^

Nice to see you here Rock! What sort of truck do you drive?
Greetings.
(Aug 2, 2015, 01:29 AM)DonkeyWaffles link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you here Rock! What sort of truck do you drive?

Semi Truck
Welcome

What do you transport and preferred make?
(Aug 2, 2015, 01:35 AM)Brennan link Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome

Please be a Scania...
(Aug 2, 2015, 01:35 AM)Brennan link Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome

Normally i deliver food , but sometimes i also deliver heavy machines or vehicles
(Aug 2, 2015, 01:38 AM)DonkeyWaffles link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Brennan link=topic=224.msg1740#msg1740 date=1438472148]
Welcome

Please be a Scania...
[/quote]

Scania R620 v8
Welcome!
Welcome To LimeLight!