Limelight Forums

Full Version: I Need Your Help :'(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day LimeLight Clan.

I come today to you with a request but first i must tell you my story, i come from a Japanese Vilage in Mexico me and my clan lived peacefully everyday i would help my papi with his watermelon farm til those dogs that go by the name The Chrome Order of the Samurai came to my vilage, i watches has they burned it down they were too fast my people was week and frail they destoyed all of us.  :'( i tought of performing sudoku just so i could end my life and make the pain stop every time i close my eyes i see each of their faces. If i could i would bury my sword right in each of their Ram eating hearts! When i was about to suicide a young swordman came to me, his name was edge, i told me the only way i could die in peace was if i avenged my people. Edge trained me in the Art of the ninja! every day and every night i would train, i will never quit i will never surrend. But one night they attacked our training site my master disapeared that night i survived but my ninja sword broke  :'(. I have the know how in Smithing i can smith a new one but i dont have enough Iron to perform such a thing if any of you have spare nails forks and knifes in your home please send it to www.HelpInternetexplorer.url.bing.suzuki.com.ftp..212-123-53.html.

I need your help to avenge the ones i love.  :'(
Haha, this is so good.

Good to see you again, Explorer.
Lel
+1 kek