Limelight Forums

Full Version: A better hello message.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope you read this post if you somehow stumble upon this. I'm going to edit this post even though nobody will see this anymore. If this post shows up on top due to an edit... Then hello! But I believe this community deserves it. I'm not making a new post because I do not want to create more drama, but I want this off of my chest because it's something that's been bugging me.

I joined Another Certain Community back in mid March 2012, and registered on its forum April 21st of that year. I remember the date of which I signed up because I was so excited to be apart of that community. I never got a roleplaying point until my 300th hour. I learned at that hour that I shouldn't try to fit in with the others. I should be myself. In another 300 hours, I gained a total of 16 roleplaying points, and gained 2 more throughout to my 900th hour. I gained some of the best friend I could ever ask for, at least over the internet, and have had some incredible laughs.

Around my 600th hour, or about 2 years after April 21st 2012, I ran into the truth about The Community. I uncovered some stuff against the owner, and I uncovered some friends who found the same evidence. This infuriated me incredibly. I at first decided to just avoid The Community, however my friends still played there. I couldn't just talk to them over a text screen. I wanted to have fun with them. My differences aside, I did have fun. I always had fun with them.

It was the stuff on the side that I did that was not really right. I took the fraudulent actions of the Owner on the - at that time "blind" community. I told everybody of what I and my friends (Mostly my friends to be honest) uncovered, yet nobody believed me. Let's just say they know the truth now.

What I'm trying to say by saying I took it out on the players is that I treated them like shit. I hate to be the guy who was an absolute DICK to the playerbase, but their blindness absolutely pissed me off, honestly! I shouldn't have done that, and for that I really want to apologize. Apologize to those who I have affected both on the server and Community forums.

I do not want to have a sour taste to the new players of THIS community. That's because once you get to know me, I am one of the  nicest and sincere  guys you can ever meet, and I understand it's biased when I say that, but it is something I stand by with absolute pride. Ask anybody on my friends list that I still currently talk to. Let me know if someone says I'm a bad guy.

I want to go back to being who I was. Who I really am. The guy who I still am to this day. I don't want to be a persona. A dick in disguise. I want to be me, and I promise you I will be. Touching, I know...

With that out of the way, I thank you for reading that. If you skip all of that and end here, I recommend reading it. Take the 2 minutes out of your day to do it. Please.

---

I want to talk about who I am now. And for the record, this is not a sob story. I just want people to know who I am. If I wanted a sob story I would make a new post.

I'm a 21 year old male out of Northern California. I worked at Best Buy as a Geek Squad Supervisor (Sorry guys) for a while but I recently quit due to the reputation they have. I have other means to make my money and I don't need to be making an income with my current financial situation.

I went into the Police Academy when I was 18, Early June of 2013. I graduated December 21st of that year, just in time for Christmas. I did not graduate with the best honor you could get (The RTOs select their favorite/most improved boot). And if you are thinking on getting into Law Enforcement like myself - Here's a tip. Don't draw attention to yourself in the academy. RTOs never forget. And they never forgive. Trust me. I had a very demeaning nick name ):

My parents divorced November of some year long ago, which is a long story in itself, but somewhere at the part that I saved my mothers life by calling 911 during a domestic violence dispute made me want to become a cop. I will provide a story if I get interest/somebody even gets this far...- and I was diagnosed with Crohn's a few months later.

Fortunately, I have had a more-or-less uneventful life from then on out. I joined an explorer program when I was 14, as a friend of mine -a cop-, ran the program. I became a lieutenant, then went to the academy for the department. They saved me a few thousand dollars because of it!

So.. that's me. Thanks for reading. And again, sorry.

welcome based god
Welcome jarz
I was in tears friend, glad to see you here hopefully with more serious intentions Smile
Welcome Video God
whalecum

welcome >.<
Greetings
Welcome!
Welcome to LimeLight, Jarz
Welcome To LimeLight!
Welcome to LimeLight!