Limelight Forums

Full Version: Support - Q&A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Post any questions you may have and we will answer them here.
Is this the last forum reset?
(Aug 1, 2015, 06:11 AM)Noble link Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the last forum reset?

Yes for now. We will be looking for some themes and stuff to spice it up temporarily.
Sounds good, although I'd recommend phpbb3 actually this is starting to look good. I've been getting ready for that logo contest https://puu.sh/jkYbo.png (rough draft)
(Aug 1, 2015, 06:16 AM)Noble link Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good, although I'd recommend phpbb3 actually this is starting to look good. I've been getting ready for that logo contest https://puu.sh/jkYbo.png (rough draft)

Looks really nice actually, we're actually looking for a logo at this time.
I have a question about the server. Think it's been already asked, but I was probably afk when it was. And if its in plain sight and I've missed it, I'm gonna kick myself.
When is the server going to be up and running for us to connect to?
(Aug 1, 2015, 07:40 AM)CMR99 link Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about the server. Think it's been already asked, but I was probably afk when it was. And if its in plain sight and I've missed it, I'm gonna kick myself.
When is the server going to be up and running for us to connect to?

The server will be up in a couple days.
Got a few questions;
What map will the server run?
How many player slots will the server have?
Will there be 1 server or multiple?
You guys need a logo? I think I may have you you may like...
https://i.imgur.com/YdrkO9A.png
(Aug 1, 2015, 08:40 AM)Mustang link Wrote: [ -> ]Got a few questions;
What map will the server run?
How many player slots will the server have?
Will there be 1 server or multiple?

What map? -> We will most likely get the exact format as before: v2d and v33x
Amount of slots? -> We will also most likely get around the same amount of slots. Maybe less, maybe more.
How many servers? -> v2d, v33x, build, event and of course a Teamspeak server as well.

We are all in the progress of ordering the servers, setting up them up etc.
It will be all online soon, hopefully very soon!
Do you have plans for rewards and/or a donation system?
Will there be a concept like Role Play Points?
Can I be admin plz?
Looking forward to it!
Hey venom,
My questions are:
have you plans in the future to add clans?
TS ?
and will it be the same kind of admin thing where you dont make an application you are picked for being good XD ?
(Aug 1, 2015, 11:56 AM)Kierondeeuk link Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have plans for rewards and/or a donation system?
Will there be a concept like Role Play Points?
Can I be admin plz?
Looking forward to it!
Yes as with most servers funding is needed to cover costs of running and development etc
Not got an answer about RP points yet
This is a re-post of my question off of the old thread so it is noted.

If RPP are decided to be added, will we see more of them ? More things to be purchased and more of them generally.

If RPP aren't added, people will drift away from passiverp, this is generally how it works. If people aren't earning something, they conclude with aggression ( aggressiverp ) Nothing against passiverp or anything, I find it fun but after awhile it does begin to take its toll.
Will there be different and better cars, or more cars than FL?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11