Limelight Forums

Full Version: Kurdayeti's CityRP suspension appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Posted on behalf of Kurdayeti yada yada)

Your Name: Kurdayeti

Ban ID: 8171 & 8833

Banned by: goigle (8171) & console/system (8833)

Server: CityRP (GMOD)

Ban Reason: Invalid reason to search a property, detaining people on an invalid basis (accusing them of matching a suspect yet they were wearing completely different clothing) // Probationary Period enforced: Night (8171)

Double Accounting to avoid ban (8833)

Why should you be unbanned: I don't remember exactly what happened in the first ban (8171), but I do think that I posted an unban request for it, so there should be context available. Nonetheless, I'm not going to state that the ban is false and will admit to this violation by trusting the competence of the staff. I apologize for this and will make sure that it doesn't occur again.

The reason I'm appealing is simply to ask for another chance and to start on a new and fresh page. It might be extremely difficult to trust me at this point, especially with the double-accounting (8833), but the only thing I can do is apologize and ask for another chance.

I'm extremely embarrassed and regretful for the second ban (8833). There are no excuses for this, whether I was falsely banned or not, double-accounting is never justifiable in any way. I once again vehemently apologize for this mistake and promise that it will never occur again.

I hope that I can regain your trust and be able to start a new and fresh page on LimeLight. If you have any questions or concerns, I'm always available to be contacted.

Evidence: N/A
The staff members have received your suspension appeal, Judge Rage.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
It's been a long, long time. Approved
approved.