Limelight Forums

Full Version: Reebs's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon, all.

Unfortunately, the time has come for me to tender my resignation from the Limelight Team, after over two years of dedicated service. I recently (beginning of February) started a new job as a Dispatcher for a local Police Department for those who do not already know. Since then, although I am only working 24 hours per week there on a part-time basis, I have found that I have had less and less time to commit to Limelight as a whole, given I am now working two jobs and attending college full time. 

I have loved every second of my time here, especially the countless shifts with the boys from the Marion County Sheriff's Office, and every second I spent working with the amazing team we have here. Although the server population is dropping, I among others still care. I think I speak for the rest of the team when I say it's not time to give up yet.

While my passion has expanded throughout the years from exclusively GMOD CityRP into Arma, FiveM RP, FivePD, and the like, I will always remember the time I spent here with every one of you. 

If my schedule permits and I miraculously have more time on my hands, I am hopeful that I may return one day, however for now I would rather pass my responsibilities onto someone who can fulfill them better than I can at this moment than allow things to be forgotten and fall through the cracks.

I don't like goodbyes mainly because "goodbye" indicates that I would permanently be leaving. My heart still belongs to Limelight and the amazing community that's been built here, however, my schedule is saying "nope" and preventing me from staying and being able to fulfill my responsibilities here any longer. This was most certainly not a decision I have come to lightly. So, with that being said...see ya later, boys. You're all a good bunch of people and I will miss you all dearly. 

1K-43, show me 10-7, off the air.
[Image: 53230dbfa2210410f72ec21dece03af3.png]
Limelight lost a dedicated man today.

Take care out there, Reebs.
Good luck with your new job!