Limelight Forums

Full Version: Docter internet banned rubberduck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lack of evidense, don't want to send the screenshot were that i have right on.
Then warns one time to not contact because i am trying to get those screenshots that i deserve.
then bans me off the server that has noting todo with the fact that i am trying to get my screenshots....

[Image: unknown.png]
The staff members have received your blacklist appeal, VWGOLF.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Follow the Template.
it is not up to you since you are involded in the appeal...
Hey there, .

It'd be great if you could follow the Blacklist appeal template found here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11097.html.
Please make sure you follow the template. If not, the appeal will be automatically denied.
(Apr 13, 2021, 11:44 PM)VWGOLF Wrote: [ -> ]it is not up to you since you are involded in the appeal...

It's not up to him, it's up to the appeal rules. Appeal rules say follow the template, and that applies to everyone, so please follow the template.
(Apr 13, 2021, 11:30 PM)VWGOLF Wrote: [ -> ]Lack of evidense, don't want to send the screenshot were that i have right on.
Then warns one time to not contact because i am trying to get those screenshots that i deserve.
then bans me off the server that has noting todo with the fact that i am trying to get my screenshots....

[Image: unknown.png]

Hi there, I've been informed by a fellow member of staff to let you know that you need to follow the template to have this appeal reviewed. You can find the template and other pieces of information about admin abuse reports in the following post: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11097.html

I hope this helps you and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,
Stell
‍ 

A‍s the punishment issuer, Doctor Internet knows more about the incident and is involved with the situation in that regard due to that his input in these matters is welcome. However, as many before me have stated there needs to be a proper template filled in to at least give a general idea of why you believe the punishment should be lifted.

I will be giving this 1 more day before denial.
User failed to reply or follow the template. Denied.