Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Józef Piłsudski, Piotr Griffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players:
  • Józef Piłsudski (STEAM_0:1:170767163 / )
  • Piotr Griffin (STEAM_0:0:115098477)
Server: EU CityRP
Time: 2021-Apr-11 23:09

Summary:
There was a shootout at first between my colleague ( ^1Fetty) while I was at a distance, then they opened fire on me, I killed both of them. Then they/the owner of the red truck broke NLR and started reckless driving, so I started a pursuit to stop them and give them a reckless driving fine. They decided to lead me into a death trap and start another shootout for something as simple as a fine (PS in their NLR zone, PPS one of them was a MECHANIC, PPPS both are known for several other rulebreakings) 

Evidence:
(1) random shootout, they both get killed and one breaks NLR to get back the red truck » https://youtu.be/AQgkWGraDn8

(2) pursuit for reckless driving with the trap at the end where they kill us for what would have been a fine » https://youtu.be/O5p9UU8g2J4

(3) shootout continuation of (2) » https://youtu.be/e_FGfEoZEtA
Under Investigation.
Okay, looking at logs for situation 1

[22:03:59] ^1Fetty (STEAM_0:1:240237739) changed to team Police Officer. At this point, Tibo was stood at the Nexus.
~8 seconds later, Piotr sped down the main street, hitting Jozef's vehicle, which appeared to be turning around.
Fetty runs across main-street intersection, ignores the speeding vehicle, charges towards the now parked vehicle of Jozef.
[22:04:10] ^1Fetty (STEAM_0:1:240237739) used command "advert Give me 5K in 10 seonds! Turning around or moving is KOS"
Jozef pulls a weapon and injures 1Fetty.
v4b1 [22:04:20] Józef Piłsudski (STEAM_0:1:170767163) injured ^1Fetty (STEAM_0:1:240237739) using cw_g4p_fiveseven
During this, Pitor passes through the firefight, and takes damage.
Tibo steps out of his vehicle, parked on the other side of the intersection, and pulls his firearm.
Jozef, looks at Tibo, an armed officer, and Jozef had just killed an officer, fires first.
Tibo returns fire.
[22:04:38] Józef Piłsudski (STEAM_0:1:170767163) used command "holster "
[22:04:41] ^1Fetty (STEAM_0:1:240237739) has spawned as Police Officer with $228,570
Jozef at this point is unarmed.
Jozef enters his vehicle.

Pitor pulls a flare, then a pistol.
[22:04:37] Piotr Griffin (STEAM_0:0:115098477) used command "inventory weapon_mad_flare use 1"
[22:04:49] Piotr Griffin (STEAM_0:0:115098477) has used 1 "cw_p250"

Both Tibo and Fetty fire on the vehicle, killing Jozef (at this point, Fetty is still in his NLR window, though this wouldn't have changed the outcome).
[22:04:51] MrTibo (STEAM_0:1:85964434) killed: Józef Piłsudski (STEAM_0:1:170767163) using cw_mp5

At this point Pitor has not fired his weapon.
Pitor gets into his vehicle.
Fetty fires on the vehicle.
Pitor steps out, and fires on Jozef's vehicle (since that was the vehicle which had fired on him first).
Pitor and Fetty exchange fire.
Pitor retreats and holsters his gun. (At this point, he is unarmed).
[22:05:09] Piotr Griffin (STEAM_0:0:115098477) used command "holster "
Fetty continues to fire.
Pitor gets into his vehicle.
Fetty and Tibo kill Pitor
[22:05:25] MrTibo (STEAM_0:1:85964434) killed: Piotr Griffin (STEAM_0:0:115098477) using cw_mp5.

Both kills were made while they were unarmed.
Both players had valid reasons to fight, self-defence against a mugging for 1, and self-defence against a firefight for 2.
Neither broke NLR in this situation.
Fetty broke NLR, along with initiation of the entire situation. Overall, this situation was handled extremely poorly, and I'd expect to see better.

No rules were breached by the reported players, no action will be taken.
The rule breaches by Fetty would not have changed the outcome of the situation, no action will be taken. Think more carefully about your NLR in the future.
Situation 2, starting with Piotr's death.

[22:05:25] MrTibo (STEAM_0:1:85964434) killed: Piotr Griffin (STEAM_0:0:115098477) using cw_mp5
Vehicle slides to a stop outside Empire Hotel.

[22:05:35] Piotr Griffin (STEAM_0:0:115098477) has spawned as Mechanic with $
Fetty rams his vehicle into the back of the stopped Pickup.
Fetty runs into Empire.
Piotr returns to his vehicle (during the NLR window).
Piotr drives away (still unarmed).
Fetty runs out of Empire, fires at the vehicle.
Fetty gets into Tibo's car, and start a pursuit.
Piotr and Jozef stop at the city.
Tibo and Fetty drive into the city.
Jozef fires.
Tibo and Fetty bail from the vehicle.
Jozef and Piotr back into Empire.
[22:08:37] Józef Piłsudski (STEAM_0:1:170767163) injured ^1Fetty (STEAM_0:1:240237739) using cw_g4p_fiveseven
[22:08:44] Józef Piłsudski (STEAM_0:1:170767163) injured MrTibo (STEAM_0:1:85964434) using cw_g4p_fiveseven

From this situation, Piotr was in the wrong for re-entering his NLR zone. However, Fetty initiated and escalated the situation by firing on the vehicle. You claim you were pulling them over to issue a fine, after using deadly force? No, the player in the vehicle had every right to return fire. If the players were working together, or had an RP connection, they both had that right.

You waved the red flag to the bull, and posted a PR when you got hit.

Piotr has received a verbal warning in-game for his actions.
However, this situation has been especially disappointing for me.
Quote:Fetty runs out of Empire, fires at the vehicle.
Honestly didn't notice him firing at the car then, that explains that
Furthermore, it has come to my attention that this is not the only situation against Piotr you initiated, where I watched no less than 10 continual minutes of repeated ramming, propkilling, ®CDM, proppushing, etc, all targeted against Piotr, until he was forced to leave the server. You also abused your Police tools, repeatedly handcuffing and tasing him, for no reason.

For you to escalate this to attempt to get them banned, after your own actions, is not only immature, but is a complete disrespect to my time as an administrator, and a stain on what the community could be.

Player Report Denied, and I don't want to see any of this in our Player Reports section again. There are many ways to work out your personal differences, abusing the staff as your weapons is not one.