Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper - FBI, ATF investigating after federal agent murdered by WY-SEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: TgLIZ5l.png]

FBI, ATF investigating after federal agent murdered by WY-SEC 

[Image: 7AB606B253E1D7917DCB646A8EBF960447D58D20]
Firefighters in attendance at the fire, hours before a federal agent was murdered

MARION COUNTY, ID - Teams from the FBI, ATF and state police descended on Marion County last night after men wearing WY-SEC uniforms reportedly shot dead a fire investigator from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. One firefighter has also been reported missing in relation to the incident, according to a statement released to EvoCity Newspaper by the Department of Justice this morning.

According to the statement, firefighters were in attendance at a fire on Grassy Field and requested the ATF to perform an investigation following evidence of foul play. When an ATF Investigator arrived on the scene, men in dark SUVs wearing WY-SEC tactical uniforms reportedly arrived on scene and fired tranquiliser rifles at all those present. The ATF agent attempted to fight back with his service pistol but was shot down by the men. One firefighter, also an off-duty police officer, according to the ATF, managed to escape, and the other, is reportedly still missing.

This situation raises questions as to whether the men involved in this incident were members of WY-SEC or not, as the statement seems to imply. If they were - was this incident sanctioned by WY-SEC? And if so why is it murdering members of our emergency services? And if not - how has it allowed its equipment to fall into criminal hands? The government will have some tough questions about this defense contractor gone rogue to face in the coming days. 

WY-SEC could not be reached for comment in time for this story to be reported. 

Published: 3rd April 2021
Submitted by: Alyce Locke
[Image: bE6j1oE.png]

EvoCity Newspaper is brought to you by the EvoCity News Corporation, a subsidiary of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation.

[Image: NzjceEn.gif]
Didnt ask
Question is, if everyone on scene was killed. How would anyone know?
(Apr 4, 2021, 02:19 PM)Roachy Wrote: [ -> ]Question is, if  everyone on scene was NOT killed. How would anyone know?
there you go
(Apr 4, 2021, 02:32 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 4, 2021, 02:19 PM)Roachy Wrote: [ -> ]Question is, if  everyone on scene was NOT killed. How would anyone know?
there you go

As he said - you left a loose end
(Apr 4, 2021, 03:40 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 4, 2021, 02:32 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
there you go

Aight bet - more to do I suppose UWU
(Apr 4, 2021, 04:46 PM)Roachy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 4, 2021, 03:40 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 4, 2021, 02:32 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]there you go

I really hope that's not a threat against the entire EvoCounty Sheriff's Department, Federal Judiciary, Metro Police Department, President and Secret Service Detail, since, ya know, we all found out.
(Apr 4, 2021, 04:56 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 4, 2021, 03:40 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]As he said - you left a loose end

I really hope that's not a threat against the entire EvoCounty Sheriff's Department, Federal Judiciary, Metro Police Department, President and Secret Service Detail, since, ya know, we all found out.

I'll leave that open to interpretation.
(Apr 4, 2021, 04:56 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 4, 2021, 03:40 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]As he said - you left a loose end

I mean, if all you have is one single witness... I press x to doubt that too much attention will be given to him Wink
Ah yes that's what to do, murder the single witness, making him look right and you guilty, rather than just discredit him (for being a single witness)

WY-SEC Officers' standards have really dropped off a cliff this year
(Apr 4, 2021, 07:01 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes that's what to do, murder the single witness, making him look right and you guilty, rather than just discredit him (for being a single witness)

We did not even bring an IC announcement yet. Don't know what this has to do with WY-SEC standards. And I can guarantee you that the standards are much higher since you've left :*
WY has really gone down hill after that disastrous Ronald Johnson interview, you hate to see it
[Image: ZgM78fJ.gif]
(Apr 4, 2021, 07:01 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes that's what to do, murder the single witness, making him look right and you guilty, rather than just discredit him (for being a single witness)

Who says we're going to murder him, maybe I wanted to take him for tea and cake.
Pages: 1 2