Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Dav1d1050
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Your Name: [/font][/font]

Ban ID: 9862

Banned by: Doesn't say and I don't remember it was that long ago sorry.

Server: Main GMOD Server

Ban Reason: Attempting to sell in-game cash for IRL currency

Why should you be unbanned?: Hey, I would firstly like to apologize for the big mistakes I've made in the past, on this server. I know what I did at the time was wrong yet I stupidly carried on with it. I believe over the past year I have matured a lot and won't make the same silly mistakes again. I would love to be given the opportunity to prove this to the whole server and correct my mistakes and do some great roleplays and try get to 20 REPs haha. I sincerely apologize for my past actions and can assure you they will not happen again. If you do choose to give me this opportunity to correct my mistakes, I would be very much grateful. Thanks for reading.
Have a good day 
Smile
The staff members have received your suspension appeal, Dav1d1050.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Dav1d1050,

The ban was issued by Night, as he is no longer with the team I'll rise this internally. 
This might take time, and I apologize in advance.
(Mar 31, 2021, 02:40 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dav1d1050,

The ban was issued by Night, as he is no longer with the team I'll rise this internally. 
This might take time, and I apologize in advance.

No that's absolutely fine. I understand you are guys are busy and this is not high priority.
Hello ‍,

After having an internal discussion we decided to give you another chance.

The rules might've changed since the last time you were on, please give them another read.

Also, if another ToS issue arrises in the future it would be more difficult for us to consider giving you another chance.

Welcome back!