Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper - Exposed: Local police violate second amendment rights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TgLIZ5l.png]

Local police violate second amendment rights

[Image: 01990F7DAEFF8C3AB34206AD4CDC2B6DE57ECADC]

"THE right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" reads the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States. Ever since I became a citizen of this country, I have stood behind this constitution, and lord knows I, and my men, have put our lives on the line in defence of it, both alongside and on behalf of the United States military. 

Yet, in EvoCity, breaches of our constitutional rights go unchallenged day on day, and the suppression of our rights to bear arms is just the tip of the iceberg (think of all the recent police injustices in EvoCity alone, and how this is a city where you can easily go to jail for insulting an officer). Yet, the right to bear arms is completely fundamental - how are we to defend our rights if we cannot use firearms? Violence is the ultimate authority, and the state possesses the monopoly on the legitimate use of force. But why should they? The people should possess that ultimate monopoly. As someone who has privately used military weaponry from fighter jets to tanks, why shouldn't civilians at large be allowed the same weapons as the military? And why shouldn't we be allowed to walk down Mainstreet carrying these? 

[Image: EB067E855E9D6B4DD9C17F46B92E36F447F0DC68]
Some of the US Firearms Freedom members stand by a pickup truck on Mainstreet

With this in mind, I, along with other members of the United States Firearms Freedom Alliance decided to see how the EvoCity police would react to us peacefully exercising our second amendment rights - and by God were we not disappointed. 

Certainly it was not my first time walking down Mainstreet with a SCAR-H in hand, but it was my first without a law enforcement pass on me. The police seemed a bit confused at first and asked us to put away our weapons. I was shot with a beanbag shotgun and detained, before then again being released without charge. The police didn't quite seem to  grasp the concept of the Second Amendment - a bewildered SWAT officer came to speak to me, asking me why we were carrying military-grade weaponry, and why were we allowed to do this. My reply was why shouldn't we? 

[Image: DCFA787028A88361964D5DE84A998A24DE549C9F]
A SWAT member aims a rifle at peaceful protestors

Soon after this, we received the best notification I have ever read:

[Image: 29745078801c49cad773122a17345c76.png]

And thereafter shots, tear gas and flashbangs were used against peaceful firearms protestors by the police, showing that they simply cannot accept normal people exercising their right to bear arms in the company of friends. Because the truth is - the EvoCity Police, the Marion County Sheriff's Office, and whatever other forces there are in the city are nothing but a hotbed of corruption. Time and time again we've read in this newspaper about how our police run riot - how they hire and protect known criminalsattempt to murder innocent black menrefuse to uphold or even investigate complaints or refuse to arrest corrupt policemen, even when ordered to do so by the state

[Image: 7E4175C4AA3A9FAF6B932A5B10FD27C51BD858E7]
A policeman threatens protestors with an assault rifle

Truly, it is time for change. EvoCity is nothing but a police state. A state where you can go to jail for insulting an officer, or just because a policeman doesn't like the look of you (as has happened to me), but when you really need the police you can expect that if they do bother to turn up, rather than stopping speeders for bribes, it'll be hours after the fact. And you'll be dead, because God forbid you have a gun to protect yourself with. 

It is time for change. It is time that EvoCity and its policemen recognise the right to bear arms, the rights to freedom of speech, expression and association. 

I leave you, dear reader, with an often quoted, but ill attributed quote: "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty". 

Jack Kruger is the Director of Horizon Group, an EvoCity based private security consulting firm. He was formerly Executive Director of Weyland-Yutani Security (WY-SEC), and is also a former member of the South African Police Service.  

Published: 29 March 2021
Submitted by: (Guest) Jack Kruger
[Image: bE6j1oE.png]

EvoCity Newspaper is brought to you by the EvoCity News Corporation, a subsidiary of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation.

[Image: NzjceEn.gif]
How nice of you to include my Taksi sign.
So Jack Kruger is a "well known" mercenary who has killed lots of people, but he's also a writer for a newspaper? 

What a multi-talent
(Mar 29, 2021, 09:47 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]So Jack Kruger is a "well known" mercenary who has killed lots of people, but he's also a writer for a newspaper? 

What a multi-talent

Man can’t do an opinion piece on gun rights? Something that would be very close to his profession
Fake news